“Nice setting”

Ranked #8 of 85 Restaurants in El Gouna
Cuisines: Italian, International, Egyptian
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: This open-air club transforms from an upscale restaurant during the day to a hot dance club and lounge at night. Located directly on the sand and under the palm-trees at the very tip of beautiful Abu Tig Marina in El Gouna and on the coastline front. The white fabrics and wood decor make for a chic SoBe experience. The rich and beautiful crowd this place not only on weekend nights, but EVERY day and night. Their cuisine is a blend of Italian, Egyptian & International dishes mastered by our chefs whose priority is the daily selection of fresh ingredients and the extreme care for every single detail.
Reviewed May 12, 2013

The location of this beach bar is nice and it is very popular. It can be noisy and I wouldn't re moment it for food. Better for casual nibbles and drinks.

Not one if my favourites but nice enough.

1  Thank Bearey

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Its a beach cafe/ restaurant/ bar where many of el Gouna visitors go to swim, lay back in the sun and meet their friends. They serve you anywhere from the beach to the bar and the cafe. Food and drink quality OK, the service can get very slow depending on the size of the crowd.

Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

The restaurant is really nice with a terrific location and a private beach however the beach service really sucks and seems that the service is consistently poor! Here are few examples:
My wife asked for a turkish coffee the guy told her there is only espresso so she said thx and didnt order, the guy mumbled in a rude way!
Same day I ordered the cheque however I waited for more than an hour with no one getting back to me. I went to the counter to discover that my cheque was put aside and when I complained the staff started pointing fingures at each other on whom to blame.
Another time we were sitting on the beach and suddenly one of the staff came -and without a single word- removed my stuff from the wooden side table taking it to another customer! I asked him what are you doing he said that I am only entitled for 1 wooden table. So I thought its ok but surprisingly when he took the table to the other customer I discovered that this other customer already had one!
Had some other negative experiences but I believe the above are enough to know the level of service you should expect.
I hope any one from the management looks at these posts and work on sloving such issues.

2  Thank bmyg
Reviewed May 4, 2013

We have visited El Gouna quite a few times and always eat out for dinner. We prefer a location which is close to the water in Abu Tig Marina which Moods has and is probably the best located restaurant around the Marina. It is mainly this reason that we have eaten there a few times, always for dinner. Our last visit was only a few days ago and again I ask myself why we eat here and get at best average food. Our courses included 2 pasta's, salads and 2 tenderloin steaks. The pasta dishes were the same you would expect in your local non Italian cheap eatery with lots of bland sauce on top of overcooked pasta. More disappointing were the tenderloin steaks cooked in garlic and rosemary. In an attempt to infuse the steaks with the flavours they were very deeply slashed which caused the meat to be very dry and not as tender as they should be. I always look forward to a thick, juicy tenderloin and both who ordered the steaks were unhappy with the meals.
If we ever try again it will be only for lunch to enjoy the view and beach beside the restaurant with reduced expectations for quality food.

Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

This place has a huge menu card, there's something for most taste. A very friendly service and good food.
The view is very nice!