“Amazing diving experience ”

Cinderella Diving Center El Gouna
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The Red Sea is one of the most beautiful diving spots in the world, which is only few hours flying from Europe. El Gouna area has more than fifty different diving sites, offering the chance to watch hundreds of fish and an incredible variety of hard & soft corals all that with a clear visibility ranging from 25 to 30 meters and pleasant temperature. The Red Sea is attractive all year long. Our Cinderella Diving Center is located in one of the top hotels in El Gouna “Sheraton Miramar Resort” El Gouna - Red Sea. We have built our Diving Center within their beachfront to be close to the Marina from which our boats depart. Our facilities include well built air-conditioned class rooms, a well equipped shop, comfortable seating areas, showers and changing facilities and Nitrox filling station.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

Great experience, special thanks to Shereef, professional and friendly guy !
Amazing day ! We really enjoyed it ...

1  Thank Ali M
All reviews
"nice dive"
"open water"
"sheraton hotel"
"beautiful experience"
"family holiday"
in 2 reviews
"nothing is too much trouble"
"saw dolphins"
"beautiful sunset"
"look no further"
"coral reef"

Reviewed July 4, 2017 via mobile

Its been now around 15 times, which I've enjoyed the trips with Cinderella El Gouna and its always such a wonderful time, which my friends an me were having there. The whole crew is extremely friendly and you feel sooo warmly welcome every time!
They bring you to amazing places, where you can dive, swim or snorkel and very often lovely dolphins cross your way)) And the catering on bord is soooo delicious...yumyum
Love to be back soon

Reviewed July 4, 2017

We really enjoyed this trip. The water was beautiful! The staff and instruction of Cinderella was great! Zawzi was a great instructor. We really enjoyed the food! The photographer was nice to have as well! Overall, really great experience- highly recommended!

Reviewed July 3, 2017 via mobile

It was such a beautiful experience, the team are so friendly patient and helpful .. a big shout out to The divers Sheirf and Galal, i tried the scuba diving and it was amazing ! Highly recommend

See more reviews
Reviewed June 29, 2017

On our recent holiday at the Movenpick El Gouna I booked a Try dive (swimming pool). The try dive was fine and I then booked an Intro dive (sea up to 6m depth) and snorkeling trip for half a day. On the day of the trip we met at the Movenpick dive center where we then had to transfer to the dive center at the Sheraton. There were 4 people including ourselves and following a walk to the car park we all had to squash into a fairly small car, the temperature was around 38 - 40 deg so this was quite an uncomfortable transfer!! At the Sheraton I had to fill in a consent form which included a large number of questions regarding health, one of which queeried any blood conditions to which I had to answer yes (anti coagliant tablets). I was then told I could not partake in the intro dive without a doctors approval. I was disapointed but also understood the reason why I could not do the intro dive. I did however continue with the snorkeling which was excellent. We visited 2 coral sites and had around 40 mins snorkeling at each one plus a short visit to the Dolphin House to see the dolphins. Fruit snacks and drink were provided and a photographer who followed the snorkeling group taking underwater video and stills. Overall we did enjoy the trip apart from the transfer to the dive center and I did suggest that the medical form should have been presented to me at the Movenpick site when I booked the trip so that any issues could be sorted BEFORE the transfer to the main dive center at the Sheraton.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction