Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 3, 2012

Christina Beach Palace was a delight to walk in to - and we literally walked in off the street on our first day of this holiday in Dahab (as where we had been booked in to (4S) was a severe disappointment....)

In stark contrast to the other place, we had a delightful time here at Christina Beach, from the minute we walked in to look at the place and see if we could have a look at the rooms we were well treated by the staff.

The staff were efficient, welcoming and friendly - from the men at reception who calmed us down and patiently answered our concerns and questions, to the lovely breakfast chef who always had a smile and a pancake at the ready!

Like many places, Christina Beach does not serve spirits ~ it's beer & wine only ~ so if you want a G&T or Rum & C buy your drink on the plane and your tonic or whatever at the local shop.

Other than breakfast (which was fabulous) we did not eat here much so I can't really comment on the food (other than the pizza didn't look great ~ but you're in Egypt, why eat pizza??)

For location (central but quiet and right on the coral reef), snorkelling, pool, room, staff - all was wonderful. There is also a yoga room!

The only thing that puzzled me about the place was the bed sheets being too narrow for the mattress.... weird!

Room tip: Rooms 6, 7, 8 were where we stayed - balcony, beach view - spacious - lovely. Room had A/C and a fan (I hate A/C as a rule anywhere, but it was handy to put on for a bit to cool things down and it worked quickly!)
1  Thank JQ73
Reviewed November 23, 2012

We moved here, after our first terrible night at 4S hotel.

We were welcomed with a welcome drink, we negotiated a good price as we were walking in from the street, and on arrival, we passed the lovely pool setting, and were taken to our room which was actually a triple which had a little balcony with a sea view.

Mosquitos in November are rife - so make sure you cover yourself in repellant, especially when going to bed!

The room was basic but clean, as was the shower room. It was all we needed for our holiday, and because of the relaxing tranquil setting we didn't need anything more luxurious.

The hotel (like many others) has a canopy with sofas that overlooks the sea, where you can sit and drink a beer at all times of the day.

Breakfast is excellent and the omlette/pancake man started to second guess what we would have each day.

We could not fault the service. The reception could not be more helpful, as well as the cleaners who cleaned everyday.

In short - if you want a relaxing holiday, don't hesitate to stay here.

Room tip: This hotel is fairly far from the noisy bars, so having a room with a sea view is pretty safe.
3  Thank greenmelon2002
Reviewed November 18, 2012 via mobile

I have been planning to visit Dahab for the last 3 years and when it came close to be true I did not want to miss any detail that might hinder my holiday. Hotel was a big task, finding the best hotel in terms of location and price was not easy to find in dahab. But Christina beach palace had it all. There was few small negative issues but nothing serious to affect my stay

1  Thank Adelalzayed
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Had a lovely week's stay in a double room and our daughter was in a single. The room was a little musty on arrival but that went away. It would be nicer if the mattresses had protectors as the sheets weren't quite wide enough and I would end up sleeping on the mattress. These are my only gripes. Great breakfast, pool, pool table. We had the Egyptian special meal and it was yum. The cats had had kittens and they are very cute. Will return and book the suite. It is REALLY nice.

Room tip: Book the suite.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 3, 2012

The Christina was overall a very nice place to stay. The staff was very friendly, the breakfast was pretty good, the pool was nice to swim in. When we asked to have our room cleaned they always left towel swans and hearts on our bed and one time even filled our room with fresh flowers. There is even the only sandy beach that I ever saw in Dahab right out front. The only thing I did not like about the Christina was the booking process. The whole online booking process was very frustrating and the owner was quite rude at times when she was replying. Plus, they made us put down a non-refundable deposit before they would confirm a reservation for us, which seemed pretty backwards to me and if we failed to get back to them within 24 hours they wanted us to start the process all over again. Although I enjoyed our stay here and thought the staff was quite lovely, I would probably stay at the Acacia next time just to avoid the hassle of the booking process.

Date of stay: October 2012