“love it”
Review of Seven Heaven Hotel

Seven Heaven Hotel
Ranked #26 of 53 Hotels in Dahab
Reviewed April 20, 2014

I have stayed at seven heaven 7 times now. On my own. With a group on 15 family and friends. Also various smaller groups. I feel so safe and well looked after when i stay there. My children who are my 11 yr old daughter and my 23 year old son call it their second home. Only sad thing we have happen is saying goodbye to the lovely brothers who own it Samir, Itif and Iman. The little restaurant within the grounds run by the lovely Mohamad-net is the best food in town. I could go on and on bout all the other guys why are such fun, such a help, but just go see for yourself is what i suggest. Love Justine and family. I love dahab and seven heaven x

Room Tip: The beauty is you have 5 different types to choose from. From a hut on the roof with fan and views...
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed April 14, 2014

I had a simple room to myself with a fan for about 30 LE, cheapest I have stayed in all of Egypt, there is a great view and plenty of places to sit out on the balcony. The staff were very friendly and would do anything in the world for you. The restaurant is quite good as well, but do to there being only a couple of cooks it may take a while if other people have ordered before you. All in all my stay was fantastic and the staff was very friendly and helpful, I will definitely return if I am ever in Dahab

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed April 8, 2014

Don't pay if you are not happy was the welcoming phrase from Mr. Samir the owner. I stayed there 4-months and paid only for 3. I was not happy, and the owner called the police on me... I feel I owe him nothing: The air conditioning dorm with 6-beds where I stayed it was L.E.15.00, whereas the non-a/c was L.E.10.00 with only 4-beds... The A/C was not working for almost 2-months, and when I did the math, it comes to minus 600 Egyptians pounds... Mr. Samir is the most greedy hotel owner I have ever encountered and he is only nice to women traveling alone. All he talks is about getting a second wife from the Orient since the law in Egypt allows for a man to have four wives. This account for a lot of harassment I received in this so-called PADI resort.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed October 25, 2013

seven heaven is definitely one of the cheapest places you can stay, but that is because the rooms aren't that clean the bathrooms are kinda broken down, we also had some trouble with friends coming over and chilling in our rooms. i wouldn't go back again even though its really cheap.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Ziad_Tarek
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Best value in Dahab.
You are right by the sea and the diving is great. All the staff are great and friendly and make you feel "like family" as they like to tell you. Great place to meet fellow travellers and a good atmosphere.
Rooms are basic, but are clean and do the job. They include working Ac and fridge.
The restaurant in the hotel is a great meeting place, excellent value and yummy food - love the mango juice.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Lizzie D
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Simple place on where meet all solo travellers needs. Good restaurant and a meltin' pot also, friendly staff and funny owner. Same environment including rooms, restaurant and diving center, all close to diving spot and to seaside walk of Dahab... and a cheap cost!!! Adviceable to all easy travellers with no special needs. Free drinks and sometimes a dinnner to diver students.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed May 31, 2013

all staffs are friendly , whenever I come to seven heaven I feel like at home
reasonable price , good place to hang out with other travellers.
they have also good dive center. All guides are professional !
really miss seven heaven !

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo