Acacia Dahab Hotel
$79
$50
$41
  • Breakfast included
Ecotel Dahab Bay View Resort(Dahab)(Great Value!)
$30
Hotels.com
$69
$54
  • Breakfast included
Happy Life Village(Dahab)(Great Value!)
$30
$31
$28
All reviewsliquid adventuresrooms are finefavorite hotelegyptian breakfastclean hotelcozy placefantastic hoteldiving schoolpleasant staycleaning staffdiving centerfelt like homediving coursenice poolthe location is perfectspecial thankssea view
Reviewed June 29, 2012

This is my third visit to Dahab, but my fist staying at the Acacia...and... I was very impressed with the service I received. The hotel was clean, and all staff were very friendly. A reasonable price for a hotel with all that you need for your stay. As well as being close to the town it offers a pool, bar, and food menu, with only a short ride to other hotels, dive centres, and watersports centres in the lagoon area. I would deffinatly recommend this hotel for short to medium length stays.

Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank Emz2489
Reviewed June 28, 2012

I travelled in a big group of University Students and I was incredibly impressed by the standards of the hotel, its facilities and the staff, in particular Adham and Yessuir, who went the extra mile to help us out. The rooms were clean, as were all the other facilities, the pool was a massive plus along with the entertainment during the evening in the eating area (right by the sea) which is style on a traditional bedouin lounge. The food was lovely, I ate breakfast everyday and twice for dinner as it was reasonably priced.
I have been trying to think of cons but the only one I can think of is the fridge noise and air con, but that is pretty standard wherever you go in hotels these days. I would suggest staying here in Dahab especially if you want to dive or windsurf. It is suitable for any type of groups, from family to friends.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Zoanca
Reviewed May 10, 2012

I cannot recommend this hotel enough. This is a hotel that is well priced but has the service of a 5 star facilty. Saby the maanger arranged everytihng including transport form Cairo and all our activites. Nothing was too much trouble. The hotel staff are truly outstanding. A great holiday.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 4, 2012

A nice hotel for those on budget and not willing to spend much time in a room.

Pros:
Friendly staff.
Clean rooms.
Yummy breakfast.
In the heart of the beach and town.

Cons:
No TV in my room, although I don't spend much time there.
My room was close to the maintenance area, had to bear some noise.

Room Tip: Choose the upper floor room not the groundies, much quieter and away from the noise of both the street and maintenance area.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Ahegazi
Reviewed April 29, 2012

We recently spent a week at The Acacia during our Easter holiday from school and work in Cairo. Dahab, and specifically the Acacia, were the perfect release from Cairo life. The hotel is spotlessly clean. The pool was relaxing, also perfectly clean. The staff is always helpful, attentive, and personable, without every being overbearing. Everyone... managers, cooks, guys that clean up... everyone was kind and polite. Sabry was particularly helpful, arranging bookings, making suggestions, and even giving tips on the best ways home. The food was great. We got a poolside room, which was worth a little extra for a small balcony with a view of both the pool and sea. The breakfast was delicious. The waterside restaurant was also had good food and a very relaxing vibe. We had small kids with us. All of the staff were sweet and kind to our girls. None of us wanted to leave. The girls haven't stopped talking about how much they loved Dahab and our hotel since we returned. The location is also brilliant. It is a short walk from the market and more intense (pushy) restaurants and vendors, but in a very strip of board walk where it is quieter. There are plenty of great places very close to eat and wander without having to endure the intense t-shirt and junk vendors up the beach. This place was great for a family.

Room Tip: Spring for a delux room if you can afford it. The balcony was excellent.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family