Jaz Dahabeya
Tropitel Dahab Oasis(Dahab)(Great Value!)
$26
$24
Yasmina Hotel(Dahab)(Great Value!)
$23
$90
Excellent 5/5
$50
  • Breakfast included
Dahab Plaza Hotel(Dahab)(Great Value!)
$17
$70
$48
Great 4.5/5
Happy Life Village(Dahab)(Great Value!)
$30
  • Breakfast included
Ibis Styles Dahab Lagoon Hotel(Dahab)(Great Value!)
$37
$64
$48
$34
1,038 results
All reviewsanimation teambeach barwater poloevening entertainmentspecial thankshotel beachkite surfersharry nasslagoon areafantastic hotelkids clubnice holidaymain restaurantrestaurant staffsharm elblue holemizo
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 6, 2013

A really fantastic hotel with wonderful staff. We were due to go to another hotel in Dahab in October but have managed to change our booking to go back to the Iberotel. The food was always piping hot and the wine really good. It would have been nice if there was more vegetarian selection but I am sure if I had asked they would have got me something. It was so hot I did not feel like eating much. Big thankyou to all the staff for making this hotel so special.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Frances N
IberotelDahabeya, Manager at Jaz Dahabeya, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2013

Thank you for choosing Iberotel Dahabeya to spend your holiday.

My team and I would also like to thank you for your critical and valued feedback. You have provided us with great motivation in our strive to continuously improve the service we offer.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Two negative aspects;
- poor air condition in the restaurant;
- poor wifi coverage and very complicated access system. You pay for unlimited Internet-access but you can hardly use it (no coverage in rooms, weak and unstable signal near the pool).

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank OlegAskarov
IberotelDahabeya, Manager at Jaz Dahabeya, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2013

Dear guest,

Thank you for your review and for sharing your experience with us.

We are sorry to hear that your stay at The Iberotel Dahabeya was not fully to your satisfaction. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and has been passed to the relevant departments to follow up, assuring you that we are working on updating and upgrading our services to meet our guests’ needs. Kindly be informed that we already communicated with the Wi-Fi service provider and the technical failure will be handled shortly

Kind regards,

Reviewed July 1, 2013

I cannot fault my recent stay at the Iberotel Dahabeya, from the second we arrived until our departure we had 5 star service from all of the staff. They could not do enough to make us feel welcome.
The whole hotel including the grounds and the swimming pool and beach area was extremely clean. Although the hotel is not a massive complex (which I prefer and was the reason for choosing this hotel) there was everything needed, including, children's facility's, day and evening entertainment which was available but not in your face if you wanted it. I cannot comment on the spa as we did not use it. The hotel shop was very modestly priced and compared to the town
The only thing I feel that could have been improved slightly was the food, there could have been a little more variety, I personally would have loved to have had a choice of traditional Egyptian food but I guess when you cater for lots of different Nationalities it must be difficult to keep everyone happy, having said that there was always plenty and it was fresh with plenty of fruit and salad.
The area was amazing, the mountains behind the hotel glowed red in the evening sun and reflected on the sea, I understand fully why it is called the red sea, the beach is very safe for children, it is a gently slope into the sea. There are small boats which are very cheap to go a little bit out to sea to snorkel, I really recommend this as the sea is so clear and so many different species of fish. I don't wind surf but judging from the amount of wind surfing it must be pretty good.
If you would like to venture into town there is a free shuttle service provided by the hotel, the town has a real quaintness, with some lovely old building, it used to be a fishing village, it has a very bohemian quality to it and compared to Sharm is very laid back without all of the pressure to come into shops and buy, I cannot deny you do get a little of that but its not as persistent.
Although the transfer journey from the airport to the hotel was just over an hour it was a very enjoyable journey, we traveled through the desert and the time went quickly.
I would also like to say a huge thank you to two members of staff in particular, a young lady who worked in reception and had just been there for a couple of weeks and a gentle man who worked with there and had been with the hotel for the past 9 years since it had opened, both of them were brilliant, nothing was too much trouble, it was my partners birthday during our stay and they made it really special for us.
We will be back and we highly recommend this hotel

Room Tip: all rooms have great views but would go for a sea view every time
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Francesca Emma P

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Stayed in July 2012. A late review I know, but since Egypt's tourist industry is struggling I thought I'd post to reasure people there are some extremely good hotels on the Sinai coast with wonderful staff and it remains a brilliant holiday location.

Stayed with family and a sister joined us from Cairo where she works. Temperature was HIGH, 50 degrees according to poolside thermometer. Pool was stunning & animation team were good. Beach 30 second walk from pool side. Snorkelling in abundance, some beautiful fish.

Rooms fantastic, no complaints. Food - again lovely, well presented and staff friendly, helpful and kind.

Free ice cream every day at lunchtime at poolside bar - which is really delicious!

I would have preferred some more nightlife and entertainment going on til the early hours - animation teams entertainment finished about 9pm every night - but this isn't that kind of hotel and that was fine. You can drink in the bar if you want which we did on several nights with other groups.

TIP: Walk along the beach (turn left as you go down the steps from the pool, with pool behind you) and walk along for 30 mins or so - dusk best time to go as it's cooler! It's a beautiful quiet walk as a lot of people leave the beach to go for dinner etc.

Keep walking, and further along you get to some tethered horses and the 'authentic' part of the beach and a wide expanse of shallow water - this is where locals from neighbouring Saudi holiday. They bring their 4x4s and BBQ, eat in the water, chat and socialise.
It's wonderful and they are friendly though we didn't want to intrude too much, but they waved at us. (They are quite far away - it's a huge open shallow bit of sea)
If you are interested there are sea life, shells, fish and photo opportunities in abundance. Additionally if you want a romantic walk, this is it!
Just beautiful!

Room Tip: It's not a gigantic hotel and all the rooms are near to the pool, most with balconies. It's quiet too.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
IberotelDahabeya, General Manager at Jaz Dahabeya, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2013

Reviewed June 5, 2013

Couple in our 20's Just arrived home from a 12 night stay in the Dahabeya.

We had a couple of problems at the start of the holiday which stopped me giving an overall excellent.

On the first night when walking around the grounds of the hotel at about 10pm with my boyfriend after checking in and having dinner a member of the kitchen cleaning staff followed us up the stairs and grabbed me round the waist to make me jump, he then asked to take my picture on his phone which I declined. He introduced himself and shook both our hands he kissed me on the cheek and then very suddenly pulled me closer and tried to kiss me on the lips! I quickly pushed him away and he ran off.
I was very upset by this and felt like I had been harassed so we complained to the manager who was very understanding and after a few days of discussions the manager informed us that he had fired the staff member who did this. Our room was upgraded straight away to the presidential suite which was beautiful. The manager and all the other staff members were so apologetic, kind and helpful it's such a shame one idiot nearly ruined it as everyone else was brilliant.
We did also have a problem with the door lock, broken shower and a leaky toilet but these were fixed within minutes of reporting them.

All the staff members were fantastic and it was some of the best service I have received when being away.

The Room was amazing, great views of the mountains and sea. Clean and tidy, bottled water provided everyday, really cheap minibar and really comfy beds.

Food was lovely everything was cooked really well, huge choice and even though I'm fussy I still managed to eat loads!

Loads of activities to do we did some diving and snorkelling trips. House reef was cool but quite small so trips are definitely worth doing as they were breathtakingly beautiful! Blue hole and 3 pools were especially good for snorkelling. Take an underwater camera if you can. Water sports also were cool, lots of windsurfing and wake boarding which was great fun.

Dahab town was full of lovely little shops and has a very chilled out vibe. The hotel provides a free shuttle bus service to and from the town which is like a 5 min drive.

The hotel beach is lovely, clean with nice soft sand and good wind for the windsurfers.

The pool was a good size and lovely and clean and the animation team were so funny and friendly even though I normally hate things like that I did actually join in with their activities every now and again.

The hotel itself has beautiful ground, flowers everywhere and clean and tidy. It was very quiet which was great quite often we would be the only ones in the pool or in the sea. It was very peaceful in the evenings lovely to sit down and have a few quiet cocktails which were included in the all inclusive.

Overall it was a great hotel so don't let the incident I mentioned at the start put you off going. The staff make this hotel they are all so funny, friendly and do anything to go out of their way to make sure you are having a nice time. If your looking a quiet get away then this hotel is perfect.

Don't let conflicts on the news put you off going to Dahab as its a brilliant little hippy town and we loved it!

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank mrsleaf
IberotelDahabeya, Manager at Jaz Dahabeya, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2013

Thank you for choosing Iberotel Dahabeya to spend your holiday.

We sincerely apologize that you have had such a disappointing misunderstanding with that situation at Iberotel Dahabeya.

Once again, thank you for your visit to our hotel, and for your feedback.