Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
eDreams$63
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
CheapTickets
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 1, 2012

I stayed here with a large group from a windsurfing club. The staff are very friendly and obliging. The rooms are good basic standard, very clean with a safe. The air con works well. Plenty of hot water. Some of the rooms are a bit older, so try to get into the newer block. The food again is basic, but plentiful, with a good standard of hygiene. There are a couple of pools, which I didn't use, and a nice bar in the garden, again which I didn't use because we went to Rehab bar. The best bit is the fact that there are windsurfing and wake boarding sites on the campus. The Ganet is a good choice for a windsurfing hotel, but if you have a partner who stays onshore, might bettter to choose a the Swiss or coralia which have a bit more luxury.

Room tip: Ask for room in the new bit
Date of stay: December 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank sugardoc1
Reviewed November 24, 2012

This is a good hotel for windsurfers, 'cause it's not expensive and quite beautiful. The food is good, the sea is close, and windsurfing clubs offer free wi-fi for their clients, which works in the hotel.

However, we had quite an unpleasant experience at the New Year dinner. It was served outside and the food was great, as usual, but for some reason the guests were not allowed to bring any alcohol of their own. They could only buy booze from the hotel bar, and it was 3 times more expensive than in shops. We had a bottle of red wine on our table, and when a waiter saw it, he gave us hell and actually forced us to buy a bottle from the hotel bar, so we could keep our own too.
The drinks at the regular dinners weren't included also, we could only buy them or come with our own water (which we did). Drinks at breakfasts were free.

So it's a good hotel for a windsurfing holiday, but beware of the New Year parties.

Date of stay: December 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Toudaimori
Reviewed November 12, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here a couple of times while windsurfing. Great location for Club Dahab. Food is generally good (though don't expect Michelin stars) and certainly plentiful. Rooms are pretty clean and the beds comfortable.

Date of stay: March 2012
1  Thank trivett
Reviewed October 12, 2012

A few days назат I returned from Dahab. All eleven days blew a beautiful wind and the rest was a success. Windsurfing in a strong wind very exhausting and very much the hotel in what condition you will be the next day. Ganet Sinai Hotel, as always, fully lived up to my expectations. Everything was great, from the attitude of the staff to the rice porridge in the morning. The attitude to the hotel consists of trifles. Late one night I was dead air conditioning. When обрашения on респшен an attempt was made to find a specialist. But it was late and repair was postponed for tomorrow. I thought I would have to spend the night in a hot room with a temperature of 28 degrees, but the clerk at the reception without any of my requests gave me the key from the other rooms with good air-conditioning where I will be able to rest before tomorrow Windsurfing. Large him for that, thank you.

Date of stay: September 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed May 11, 2012

Over the past few years Windsurfing in the Lagoon several times I have stayed in Ganet Sinai. And so it was this spring. The hotel is very conveniently located near the stations. The rooms on the first floor have a large veranda on which it is convenient to relax in the evening. Besides on the territory of the hotel there is a variety of comfortable seats and chairs and tables where you can sit a big company. The hotel staff are polite and attentive. Room is cleaned every day. The menu is varied, there is always a meat, fish and chicken. I especially liked the morning rice porridge. This hotel is an excellent choice for those who lead an active way of life, pursuing Windsurfing, kiting or diving. But at the same time it has a great beach and all sorts of procedures (massage, steam room, etc.). I hope to be back in this hotel more than once. Of the minuses - weak water pressure in the bathroom.

Date of stay: May 2012