Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
eDreams$63
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
CheapTickets
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 12, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here a couple of times while windsurfing. Great location for Club Dahab. Food is generally good (though don't expect Michelin stars) and certainly plentiful. Rooms are pretty clean and the beds comfortable.

Date of stay: March 2012
1  Thank trivett
Reviewed October 12, 2012

A few days назат I returned from Dahab. All eleven days blew a beautiful wind and the rest was a success. Windsurfing in a strong wind very exhausting and very much the hotel in what condition you will be the next day. Ganet Sinai Hotel, as always, fully lived up to my expectations. Everything was great, from the attitude of the staff to the rice porridge in the morning. The attitude to the hotel consists of trifles. Late one night I was dead air conditioning. When обрашения on респшен an attempt was made to find a specialist. But it was late and repair was postponed for tomorrow. I thought I would have to spend the night in a hot room with a temperature of 28 degrees, but the clerk at the reception without any of my requests gave me the key from the other rooms with good air-conditioning where I will be able to rest before tomorrow Windsurfing. Large him for that, thank you.

Date of stay: September 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed May 11, 2012

Over the past few years Windsurfing in the Lagoon several times I have stayed in Ganet Sinai. And so it was this spring. The hotel is very conveniently located near the stations. The rooms on the first floor have a large veranda on which it is convenient to relax in the evening. Besides on the territory of the hotel there is a variety of comfortable seats and chairs and tables where you can sit a big company. The hotel staff are polite and attentive. Room is cleaned every day. The menu is varied, there is always a meat, fish and chicken. I especially liked the morning rice porridge. This hotel is an excellent choice for those who lead an active way of life, pursuing Windsurfing, kiting or diving. But at the same time it has a great beach and all sorts of procedures (massage, steam room, etc.). I hope to be back in this hotel more than once. Of the minuses - weak water pressure in the bathroom.

Date of stay: May 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank G_Karpov
Reviewed September 23, 2011

I was in Ganet Sinai last year and want to come back once again. I've spent little time at the room, because I took windsurfing classes and was in the sea all day long. Red Sea is fantastic!
Room was clean, food was...ok, not so bad. But I don't like hotel menu all over the world, not only in Egypt. I prefer restaurants and every evening spent on Masbat with my friends.

Pros: location (right on the great sandy beach), price, windsurfing classes.

Date of stay: November 2010
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed August 5, 2011

I came to Dahab to windsurf as part of the Club Dahab experience.
The hotel is very average with little or no facilities. I was on half board option but the food was so bad I went into Masbat to eat out evrey other night. Food was very poor in hotel, tasteless, overcooked but still luke warm. It is the usual buffet style with large queues, lots of pushing in, and quite messy. Salads and soup were great...rice and bread good too but I could not live on that for 14 days. Rooms were tired and tatty. Bathroom likewise. Staff were helpful and friendly but for what I paid...this hotel was far below the standard. Only go if your on a desperate budget...much better to pay an extra £50 a week and stay next door at the Swiss Inn.

Date of stay: October 2010