$49
$48
$44
$88
  • Breakfast included
Happy Life Village(Dahab)(Great Value!)
$30
$62
4S Hotel(Dahab)(Great Value!)
All reviewsblue holefriendly hoteldogs and catsmountain viewsea view roombedouin stylevisiting dahabreeftaximosquitoes
Reviewed September 9, 2017

Everything is fine, the food is delicious, the rooms are perfect, clean and help to relax. I think it is the only hotel that has a swimming pool on top of the mountain, dogs and cats are cheerful and safe.
In the end I will come back again to my second home.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are quieter
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 7, 2017 via mobile

The most relaxing atmosphere I have ever seen. Excellent meditation. The amazing bedouin culture and the nature they are very sedative to the mind. The hotel staff is very helpful and the hotel provide good service and parties which make you feeling hyper.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 31, 2017 via mobile

One of the best hotel in dahab to spend a vacation location is wonderful and friendly staff also rooms are clean and great pool view it's recommended . And the staff helped me to go diving and explore dahab but there wasn't tv in my room or gym in hotel also pet are allowed

Stayed: July 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 7, 2017 via mobile

I have visited Bedouin Moon Hotel for second time with my husband staff was amazing speciality Gillian,dogs and cats play with my little child when you ask about anything they help you immediately.
Rooms not big but comfort , see view from our room is awesome, Water was salty but overall we enjoy our stay.
Finally big big big thanks to Bedouin Moon chef.
I totally recommended it for others.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Zeinab M
Reviewed July 4, 2017

The staff were just amazing specially Mohamed ans Mahmoud. They did everything they could to make our stay pleasant and comfy. The breakfast was not much of a variety but when you order Dinner, you get the real deal. The chef was amazing.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple