“Red Sea Diving”
Review of Reef 2000

Reef 2000
Ranked #12 of 85 Tours in Dahab
More attraction details
Owner description: The Reef 2000 Dive Club is attached to the Bedouin Moon Hotel and offers the kind of relaxed, safe and high quality diving that is all too rare.As a CDWS certified PADI 5 Star Gold Palm Resort, our emphasis is on high-quality training courses ranging from PADI Scuba Diver / PADI Open Water till PADI Divemaster. And as an IANTD Technical Instructor Training Facility we offer technical diver courses till the IANTD full Trimix Diver and IANTD Instructor courses till Technical & Normoxic Trimix Instructor.Though safety is paramount and the principles of conservation are strictly adhered to, the main emphasis is on giving you the best underwater experience of your life. Even above the water, our staff take great pleasure in making you feel welcome.We run recreational and technical guided dives, jeep and camel safaris, boat-diving excursions (every Wednesday to Gabr El Bint), yoga diving courses, re-breather support, Nitrox and Trimix, Photography and Video services are also available.
Reviewed October 30, 2010

Just spent another week at Reef 2000. I was on my own, but was made to feel very welcome as usual. Had Mabrok as guide all week. His knowledge of all the dive sites is first class. Finished off the week with the Blue Hole and El Bells. What a way to end.
Allan

in 12 reviews
"bells"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed October 12, 2010

Huge thank you to everyone at Reef 2000 for making our first diving experience pretty hard to beat!
Considering we had done absolutely no preperation at all for taking an open water course, our instructor Akram did a pretty good job of getting us through it!
Definately be back as soon as - so, so, so much fun :)

Anna & Steph

Reviewed September 27, 2010

I can't recommend Reef 2000 enough - we did our advanced PADI and loved every minute. They are the most efficient and professional dive co I've ever dived with (over 10 years!) - they really made it so easy for us to do everything we wanted to do and more! We definitely got the most out of our week thanks to them - learnt lots, saw lots, + had lots of fun. I just want to go back now and do it again!

Reviewed August 28, 2010

The staff is very helpful, and went out of their way to accommodate my needs. I did my Advanced course here with Akram (who's awesome, by the way), and they combined the dives for my course with the dives that I wanted to see, like the Blue Hole. It's one of the most organized and efficient dive shops I've been to, and the people are super fun! Plus, they show you a lot during the dives, which is awesome since there's so much to see underwater here.

See more reviews
Reviewed August 1, 2010

I learned to dive with Reef 2000 and got my advanced diver with them too. They are brilliant at building confidence in the water and you feel totally safe with their staff - they are all so professional!
They know the dive sites like the backs of their hands yet still are so enthusiastic about them all - I do not doubt my love of diving is down to them!!! Thanks Reef 2000!!!!

1  Thank AndreaB29