“very professional & excellent service”
Review of Scuba Seekers

Scuba Seekers
Ranked #2 of 82 Tours in Dahab
More attraction details
Owner description: Scuba Seekers Diving Center is a recreational and technical diving facility offering all levels of diver training from entry level up to Advanced Trimix instructor. Scuba Seekers is a PADI,TDI, GUE & SDI IDC Dive center providing the very best in training and development for all of our students and instructor candidates. We have developed a unique diver training philosophy that creates safe, self aware and self reliant divers and we are constantly working with our students to make them better divers which in turn enhances their enjoyment of the activity.Located in the Mashraba side of Dahab, it takes only minutes in the car to get from the dive center to all of Dahabs finest dive sites. We are located in the Oricana hotel, which is a quiet and peaceful haven, meaning you can rest well when you aren't in the water, either by the pool or in your room, but it is just a short five minute stroll from the main hustle and bustle of Dahab.Scuba Seekers offer only the best in diving equipment. As a technical facility we are fully equipped for all our own gas blending and have tank sizes to suit all dive plans and students requirements. In our technical department we offer the latest in Sidemount, Dual Bladder and Single Bladder wings, regs and stage kits and configurations including brands such as Hollis, Apeks and X-Deep. For the recreational divers all of our equipment is regularly serviced and well maintained and we have a wide range of sizes to suit all students. Recreational brands include Aqualung, Cressi and Seaquest. Students are given their own lockers, hangers and designated areas to store and dry their equipment. We have our own fresh water rinse pool, showers & bathroom and guests of the dive center also have use of the hotel pool. We have a spacious air conditioned classroom with large LCD TV, white boards and comfy student desk chairs where you can study in peace. We also have our own compressor and filling station. Founder of Scuba Seekers Diving Center, Sameh Sokar is a Technical and Recreational Diving Course Director and he oversees all courses and training development.He makes sure that all the staff members are well trained and up to date regarding standards and training procedures. Our friendly and professional international team at Scuba Seekers are all experts in their fields and are looking forward to welcoming you to the dive centre, teaching you some new skills and showing you the joys and wonders of the Red Sea.
Reviewed February 14, 2014

It was a real pleasure being at this diving center !! Top ! !

Very professional and friendly instructors, flawless, punctual logistics handling !
The center is well organized, runs smooth and we definitely return to this diving center.

Reviewed February 1, 2014

I NEVER imagined I'll ever try diving, I have a problem breathing in a closed place or wherever there is no proper air flow like in the plane till I visited Scuba Seekers in Dahab - The diving course was my birthday gift from my best friends :) Once they felt how much I am panicing from diving when I arrived there they managed my case really in a professional manner. They first took me to a doctor in Dahab to tell me it is fine to dive and that I don't have any medical problem to prevent me then they suggested an intro dive where my instructor took me at ease and really made me feel comfortable I finished the intro dive and decided on the spot to take the course, was extremely happy :) so now I guess I owe them my happiness each time I go diving!

1  Thank Jessie939
Reviewed January 25, 2014

I have been diving with the founder of Scuba Seekers, Sameh Sokkar, since 2009 and I can confidently say he's the best diver you'll find in Dahab. Having Sameh as Scuba Seeker's director is a great asset to the center. You will get great gear rentals in terms of quality, punctual and well planned dive trips/courses, safety and a keen sense of responsibility towards the environment. Best of all, the prices are very reasonable compared to other dive centers in the area, but the quality surpasses all the other dive centers and simply cannot be put into comparison. If you're thinking of diving in Dahab and not sure where to go, then I highly recommend getting in touch with Scuba Seekers and avoid wasting valuable time experimenting with other dive centers.

Reviewed January 21, 2014

i have been diving since 1995, and i can say that scuba seekers is the best dive center i have dealt with. Very professional and friendly instructors, flawless logistics handling & very wide range of recreational & technical courses offering (PADI, TDI, SDI), for both divers and instructors.
The facility itself is very clean, organized, with very well regularly maintained equipment (compressors, tanks, diving gear).
The team are always updating themselves with latest techniques and procedures, and they make sure they transfer all their new knowledge to us.

3  Thank Ahmed M
Reviewed January 15, 2014

Honestly, I can't see myself enjoying the diving pleasure except with being accompanied by Scuba Seekers
All the arrangements that Sameh supervise on, are amazing

I tried diving with other clubs or even individually here and there, however you will get attached to the Scuba Seekers way

I strongly recommend them for anybody going to Dahab, if he's planning to enjoy a great diving experience