“Another perfect holiday in Dahab”
Review of Swiss Inn Resort

Swiss Inn Resort
Ranked #10 of 52 Hotels in Dahab
Reviewed November 24, 2013

We just like Swiss Inn Dahab. Very nice people, very nice hotel, cosy rooms, very nice beach as always. The spa is nice and Mohamed knows his business. We are just looking forward to our next stay in Swiss Inn Dahab :).

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Bettina R
SwissInnResortDahab, General Manager at Swiss Inn Resort, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2013

Gruezi Frau Bettina,
I would like to thank you in the name of all staff members and Mohamed from the spa for your kind and positive review. We will continue to provide best possible service to all our guests as high guest satisfaction is our main priority. We all are looking forward to welcome you and family back again soon. Kind regards from sunny Dahab, Peter Schiess

There are newer reviews for Swiss Inn Resort

Reviewed November 24, 2013

My family and I have just come back from a week in dahab staying at the the Swiss inn. We had the most lovely time. The weather was warm but not mega hot, still came back with a great tan! The Swiss inn was fab, nothing was too much trouble for the staff who were all very friendly. The food was super, all different types of cuisine for all different palates. The rooms were comfortable and spacious. Well equipped with air con and a tv, the shower was probably the best I have ever had on holiday in a foreign country! Dad was impressed with the windsurfing centre, Harry Nass, great equipment and very conveniently placed on the beach near the hotel. The local town (masbat) was a 5-10min journey in a taxi and had lots of restaurant, bars and shops. Beautiful lamps, scarfs, cushion covers, at great prices! I spent my days chilling on the beach on my sun bed, which was most enjoyable. We did some snorkelling and didn't have to go far out to see beautiful fish of all different shapes, sizes and colours! We are all ready planning our trip back to dahab and the Swiss inn next year.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Natalie L

Dear Mrs. Natalie and family,
In the name of all members of staff, I would like to thank you very much for your very positive review of your stay with us. We all are very proud to provide our guests with best possible service to make all happy. We all are looking happily forward to welcome you back again next year. Sincerely yours, Peter Schiess

Reviewed November 17, 2013

I have stayed at the Swiss Inn, Dahab five times now and continue to enjoy the same excellent level of service with each visit. The staff are friendly, food excellent and access to watersports and beach pursuits immediate and unhindered. The gym was closed during my visit but they are in process of building a new health club near beachfront. I recommend this hotel with only one condition, room 107, whilst excellent in proximity to beach often reeks of sewage from time to time, most prominently after dusk.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank deannasser

Dear Dean Nasser,
Many thanks for your positive and constructive review. We are always very keen to provide to all our guests best possible service. We also have taken already corrective action with regards to the broken sewage pipe and its repaired and guaranteed no smell anymore. The new gym located at the beach will open the next few days and our guests are all excited to try it out.
We all are looking forward to welcome you back again.
Very best regards from sunny Dahab, Peter Schiess

Reviewed November 13, 2013 via mobile

This wasn't my first trip to Dahab. I really adore this cozy and magnificent place!... I will come again and again that's for sure. This time I stayed in swiss in hotel and I was really satisfied.
First- the location is great! The hotel is situated in lagoon which means the facilities for surfers are easily accessible!)
The rooms are clean and comfortable, food is tasty.
I would like to thank all staff for being so friendly and welcoming!
And I wish to thank spa workers. I've done a course of massage with Mohamed. He is a real professional and worth the money I've paid!
Next time when I come to dahab, I will definitely stay in Swiss inn! This is the best hotel I've stayed here so far!
And hope to see u very soon!

• Stayed: October 2013
2  Thank Yakovleva_Tanya

Dear Tanya Yakovleva,
In the name of all staff members and management, as well as on behalf of the very professional massage team from our spa center, I would like to thank you very much for your beautiful review. It makes us all very proud to be rated again and again as one of the very best hotels for excellent service and very tasty food. We all are looking forward to welcome you soon back again.
Kind regards from sunny Dahab, Peter Schiess

Reviewed November 10, 2013

i spent the most beautiful Holiday in this hotel , i advice all my friends and my relatives to come and spend some time in this hotel. they will never forget this moments.
staff was very friendly. the room was big, quiet and clean - very nice furniture. nice beach bar in the evening.
In general, the hotel is very good . The staff are friendly and nice. The rooms facing sea look amazing outside

Room Tip: Sea Side very best
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Osama_ibr

Dear Mr. Osama,
On behalf of all members of staff and management, I would like to thank you very much for your very positive review. We all hope, that you will spend soon another vacation with us again.
Sincerely, Peter Schiess

Reviewed November 9, 2013

Now i understand how important to organize your holidays , and most importantly dont got stress, another way ur wonderful vacation can be smoothly turns into hell for 7-10 days , and who will be more lucky and on the 14days. After not good experience of the trip to Egypt , I stopped my choise at the Swiss Inn.

As that according to the tradition , my family and friends have trip to Egypt ,- Cairo or Luxor ( on tour ) , Hurghada ( with children ) , and now Dahab ( with friends in the surfing and diving )

+ beautifull area of hotel ,

+ Large sandy beach with views of the lagoon (which could be more wonderful )

+ for the children 's playground

+ staff are friendly and welcoming , and most importantly discreet

+ in 2 steps from the beach serff stations and pressure center ( by tradition we went to town on the light in the house = " " Russian Club " = the dive center at the reception by the way she and the class instructor rus.dev Maria och welcoming and friendly )

+ hotel's Spa club is very nice (sauna, hammam
The staff is also friendly and drzhelyubny ( Mohamed and Magda are massage therapists! i recommend)

- not fruits in restorant
- Building on the nearby beach beauty salon as told and gym ( must have been complete if we put the roof ))))

Enjoy your holiday and you will return again and again )

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank sofitort
SwissInnResort, General Manager at Swiss Inn Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2013

Dear Guests Sofitort,
In the name of all staff members of the Swiss Inn Resort Dahab, I would like to thank you for your very positive review. We all are very happy, that our services have met and exceeded your expectations. We all are looking forward to welcome you and your nice family back again and wish you all the very Best. Kind regards from sunny Dahab, Peter Schiess

Reviewed October 20, 2013

Whilst the hotel is beautiful and in very good condition. However, my romantic dinner with my husband based on an advert which made no mention of 'making a reservation' or 'details of time that restaurant's specially offer was not available'.
Buffet items were not labeled. Therefore, you could have ended up ill in an inadequate hospital with prices that shot through the roof!!!

From a professional point.... very disappointing indeed. Lack of English too.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Eliane R
SwissInnResort, General Manager at Swiss Inn Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2013

Dear Elaine R.
We all would like to thank you for your review. The whole team from the Swiss Inn Resort Dahab is always eager to improve all guest services in all aspects. Almost all our food items on the Buffets are labeled, with very few exceptions like some raw salads. I would like to apologize, that the Romantic Dinner for Two did not materialize. I would like to make a very special arrangement on your next stay with us for this dinner and offer it to you free of charge. Please contact me directly at any time convenient to you and I remain with kind regards.