Review Highlights
Number 1 dive center in Dahab

Divers house is the best dive center I ever found in Egypt. The staff is very friendly and... read more

Reviewed September 28, 2018

Reviewed August 12, 2018
Liyahmari
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
via mobile

All reviews roland yasser guys egypt dive
Selected filters
Reviewed September 28, 2018 via mobile

Divers house is the best dive center I ever found in Egypt.
The staff is very friendly and helpful.

Roland our Guide is a legend here in Dahab as he teached most of the other guides. He knows all the good spots and we had a lot of fun together.

We will definitely come back and next time we will stay directly at the divers house own rooms.

Thank you guys for the great time with you.
Martina and Mario

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

Divers House is like a second home to me. Whenever i come there i feel like i am home. The staff treats me like family. They also have good diving practice. They can arrange for the type of diving you like. There is also proper area for washing, drying and storing gears.
Once you’ve been here, you will keep coming back for sure.

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed December 4, 2017 via mobile

Divers house took care all our needs from accommodation to diving to transport... the staffs are fantastic. The rooms were clean and nice and very cheap. My friends and I had a wonderful time with them. I highly recommend this place to anyone who wants to dive , have relaxing time, this is the right place for you. It's also located in a place where there are a lot of restaurants. Just look for Yasser (instructor/tour guide/good friend/ buddy) He will take care all of your diving needs... and he is a great dive guide too. On a different note, people in dahab are nice, friendly and honest (except from the stores) and yasser can guide you on shopping stuffs esp for diving.... enjoy!!!

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed August 27, 2017 via mobile

Not only used shoes or googles .. but these were the worst and most used full of cuts diving geer ever ...
very bad costumer service .... very unfriendly behavior of talking ....

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed March 10, 2017

I took my Advance Open Water Certification with Divers House and was very pleased with my experience. The dive center was clean and well organised and the gear I used was brand new. Their prices are at an excellent value compared to the prices of the Dive centers that are directly in the downtown area. I was also happy with the excellent customer service always delivered with a smile. Overall, I really enjoyed my experience and would highly recommend them to family and friends.

Date of experience: February 2017