“First Class Experience”

Diving in Dahab with Pospadan
More attraction details
Owner description: Diving in Dahab for individualists! Privately guided dives and safaris to the beautiful reefs of Dahab. Enjoy a diver's freedom, fun and safety with an experienced dive instructor. My name is Medhat A. Moussa, I am working as a CMAS 3*Instructor, Course-Director, Children Instructor Trainer and Examiner in Dahab/Egypt. Of course also PADI courses are available. We offer... * guided dives * introduction dives * courses for beginners and experienced divers * instructor courses * diving for children * and alot more...
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I was very impressed with Medhat during my diving experience with him.He has a very calming and reassuring manner and a wealth of Knowledge and experience behind him which puts you at ease from the start.
Its clear Medhat enjoys diving and is still passionate about instructing.This was evident as he really took time to go through all the basics with me from setting up my own equipment and safety checks on it, to safety procedures and protocal including all hand signals used underwater.
At no point was i made to feel rushed like i was on a conveyor belt or i was just another client as some other dive centres i have been to can give this impression.
The 2 dives we did together were fantastic and i felt safe,reassured and comfortable with Medhat at all times.
I cant recommend Medhat enough..his laidback but very professional approach made my experience first class Thanks Medhat.!!

6  Thank Dani134

Reviewed December 10, 2012

I got the chance to dive with Medhat during my summer holiday and got my first CMAS star! I was so afraid of diving before I met with Medhat, but his positive and relaxed attitude about diving made me feel comfortable to try it out! From being afraid to step in the water on my first day in Dahab to nearly touching a whale shark on my 6th dive, I feel very lucky and loved the experience! Can't wait to be back in Dahab and get the chance to do my second star with Medhat!

6  Thank LaurelKL
Reviewed November 6, 2012

If you want to go on holidays with minimum effort of planing your holidays, but you want the maximum effect of enjoying every single day and every single dive of your holidays, you have to contact Pospadan!
I do agree with Tae, this is "cafe diving" at it's best. And I'm already a member of the Pospadan Family. I've been there for 10 times now and I will go there again.
The reasons?
- no hurry
- small groups
- respect of the environment
- individual diving, tailored for each customer or group
- Medhat: best dive guide and instructor and course director
I can highly recommend Pospadan. Go there and find it out by yourself, you won't regret it.

6  Thank stickstoffbaby
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I was lucky enough to dive with Medhat from Pospadan during my trip to Dahab. My week of diving with Medhat rates in my top experiences diving throughout the world. I have recommended him more times than I can count and can't wait till I can dive with him again.
I loved the "Cafe Diving" of Dahab. Never hurried, always enjoyed and very social.
Medhat dives to you and your group, so each dive and site experience is tailored to your capability and interests. This means that every dive is exactly what you are hoping it will be.
There are very few guides who can do this, or locations that allow it. I loved how Medhat would get us out early, thereby experiencing the sites without the crowds.
Medhat not only shared his true passion for diving and the region with us, but also welcomed us into his life. You are not just a customer, you become part of the Pospadan family.
If you want "Cafe Diving" at its best, you can't go past Medhat and Pospadan... they even can arrange transfers, accommodation etc.

4  Thank Taezar
Reviewed November 4, 2012

I strongly recommend diving with Pospadan. You will experience flexible and very professional approach for every dive and perfect logistics. Medhat is a diving Professor, he is very wide experienced and also great personality. He seems to know everything in Dahab area and everyone knows him :)

8  Thank rafalbieniek