“The best”
Review of Scoops - CLOSED

Scoops
Good for: Families with children
Description: Dahabs only Ice-cream shop located in the lighthouse area behind Planet hotel. We sell delicious homemade ice-cream in cups or in our famous homemade cones at great prices. Also available on the menu are waffles or pancakes with various toppings, milkshakes and soft drinks. If your looking for a savoury option we have toasties and some great homemade soup. Fast and friendly service in a clean environment.
London, United Kingdom
“The best”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

I love Dahab and I love Scoops. the best real milk shakes in Dahab. All other place you get milk or ice cream. scoops has milkshakes as they should be and you can get Mars bar or Snickers and other chocolate flavours. I had one everyday. my boyfriend mainly stuck to waffles. they have the best waffles we have ever tasted. Made to order with your choice of topping. Good for breakfast , lunch or dinner. But let's not forget they are an ice cream shop and on a hot summers day there is nothing better than a home made ice cream on a home made cone, Run by two European girls the service is great. It may sound too good to be true, but try it and you be the judge. I went everyday on my two week holiday , that says it all.

• Visited December 2012

Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
“Best Ice cream ever in Dahab Lighthouse!”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Last September 2012 we were in Dahab. It was our 3th time. Scoops just opened and althought we're not settled in jet we heard from several places that this was the place to be! After unpakking and saying hi at the dive center we went to check it out... AMAZING!!!! Fresh place, Very nice ladies! Modern and super ICE! They make also the cones them selve and they had also SORBET ICE like the only one in town!!! Great tasts I loved the Limone and Mango, but in the end we tried them all and not one of them was bad! Also the stampzcard worked out. By every Ice cream you get an amount of stampz. When you card is full you get al free pancake of waffel with ice, also a must! While your eating your icecream you can sit inside in the AC or sit outside in lovely stairs and watch the street and it's wonders... look at the picture of the palmtree with nitting... like we do in trees! It's great! So can't say more I think .... just one thing .... YOU HAVE TO TRY YOURSELF!

• Visited September 2012