“Super COOL and Absolutely Awesome :)”

Adventure Spot Dahab
Reviewed January 2, 2013

I just got my Open Water PADI license 2 months ago and wanted to practice my diving. The hotel guy suggested me to go with Adventure Spot. I ended up taking advanced course with them. I had improved so much in 3 days. My diving instructor Awad was Super Cool and Awesome. I completely trusted him to guide me to explore one of the most breathtaking diving sites on earth. I will come back.. Inshallah :-)

1  Thank GMOE67
"manager"
"license"
"trust"

Reviewed December 27, 2012

We booked our dives through Sea More Travel and we were very happy that they suggested Adventure Spot Divers. Bassem runs the company with his brother: he does the diving part, his brother the touring and transfer part.

I was diving for my 30-something time, while my friend for her 6th time. We also had a very experienced diver in our group and one that was experienced but insecure. Bassem and his team made it for all of us great dives. Go with the flow, visit sites you prefer and no rush: all the time to have lunch and drinking a coffee before or after a dive. Their gear is good, tanks full and the staff is very helpfull. The girl in our group that took pictures got all the time to do so, which was also very cool for everybody.

What we appreciated most was that at one dive the girl with some fear wanted to go up and the guide took her up, while arranging for us that we could finish our dive with the other guide. All under water, in a safe way. Everybody felt safe and taken care of.

1  Thank LiveLikeTom
Reviewed November 8, 2012

That place was found after looking at many places for diving but what did it for us was not just their great prices but the most friendly welcome ever seen by Bassam and his co-worker. I had my first experience of diving with them and went on to do my whole open water license with them. We tried a few diving places, we had time to relax between each dive it was just the whole diver lifestyle experience along some well prepared diving lessons. Just the perfect balance and great memories with the hope of returning it next summer.

Reviewed November 2, 2012

I had my first diving experience there and i became a diving addict right away! it was such an unforgettable experience. The divers who taught me are friendly yet very professional. I never felt that i am not safe or secure underwater. In addition to that, they are keen to make you comfortable as much as possible and for you to have a wonderful time there. thus, they are always well prepared and have magnificent programs planned for each day.
The hotel was clean and comfortable, and the staff were happy to serve and provide us with all what we needed. And that what made the whole experience complete. It is also located 2 min walking from the main market yet not so close that you won't be able to relax from the noise.

I recommend you to go there and have a remarkably enjoyable experience. You can go there in couples, as a family or even a bunch of friends. Hope to see you there since I became a regular to Adventure spot :)

1  Thank Tuqa