“++ advised!”

Sinai Divers Backpackers
Ranked #6 of 82 Tours in Dahab
More attraction details
Owner description: As part of the Sinai Diver family we are able to offer you our well known quality and service for economical prices. If you are looking for a well balanced combination of safety and fun in a comfortable and relaxed atmosphere with multilingual staff, you will find all this at Sinai Divers Backpackers. Next to the famous dive sites like Blue Hole, The Canyon, The Islands etc. we also like to show you the most amazing dive sites around the National Park of Gabr el Bint with our own boat Ghazala 6. As a real Dahab experience you can join us on a Camel-Dive Safari to Ras Abu Gallum, where we can dive uncrowded sites in the north of Dahab. We offer free Nitrox tanks for certified divers and we arrange free pick-ups from the hotel for you. If you feel for an early morning or (fluorescent) night dive and if you are interested in marine biology, this is the place to be. Pass by! You find us in the heart of Dahab in the middle of Masbat bay.
Udine, Italia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“++ advised!”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

I followed the OWD course and this was my first diving experience.
Staff is easygoing but experienced, the atmosphere is relaxed and you feel like at home. They give a lot of importance to the safety, so relax and enjoy your course.

Visited February 2013

• Polish first
Bergen, Norway
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“My family in Dahab”
Reviewed January 28, 2013 via mobile

They take Awesomeness to a different level. They treat you as one of their own. They are happy people who wants to make you happy. Whenever I reach Sinai Backpackers... I'm home.

Hanau, Hessen, Germany
“Diving in a nice atmosphere”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

If you are a backpacker or a student and you love to scuba dive and meet new people, this is the perfect place. At Sinai Divers Backpackers you can enjoy the atmosphere of a nice team and moreover, you can visit Dahab's fantastic diving sites.

Visited August 2012
Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Excellent dive center”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I completed my advanced open water cert here in mid 2012 + a few extra dives. Still have fond memories and hope to visit Dahab and Sinai Divers again one day soon. The instructors and staff are all very friendly and experienced. It really is a good team. It was an enjoyable place to hang out between dives. We were happy with the course. Got some great photos and enjoyed all our dives. Definitely recommended.

Visited June 2012
Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best dive centre in Dahab!”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

I was diving in Dahab two times, two times with Sinai Divers Backpackers. Because it is a great dive center with absolutely friendly staff, experienced dive instructors and good equipment! I did my open water and my advanced open water at Sinai divers and also did some great fun dives there. While my open water we were only two students with one instructer and for my advanced I was actually the only student with my instructor - so great support! I also really like the fact that you get your one equipment for your whole stay at the dive center, they keep it in a box and no one else is using it. About the cash: there's no need to pay any deposit! You do all the dives you wanna do and in the end everything is summarized and you'll get the best price for the whole packege. There are great dive sites in Dahab, some within walking distance (eg the Lighthouse - one of my favourites), some within about 10 - 30min by car and its also possible to do boat dives!
And finally: its not just a dive centre! I met a lot of great people there and we also had a lot of fun outside the water. Either when we had lunch together or when we went out for a drink at night!
So I can totally recommend this place to everyone how wants to go diving in Dahab! I hope I can visit them again this year!

Visited December 2012