“The best dive center!”

Sinai Divers Backpackers
Ranked #7 of 81 Tours in Dahab
More attraction details
Owner description: As part of the Sinai Diver family we are able to offer you our well known quality and service for economical prices. If you are looking for a well balanced combination of safety and fun in a comfortable and relaxed atmosphere with multilingual staff, you will find all this at Sinai Divers Backpackers. Next to the famous dive sites like Blue Hole, The Canyon, The Islands etc. we also like to show you the most amazing dive sites around the National Park of Gabr el Bint with our own boat Ghazala 6. As a real Dahab experience you can join us on a Camel-Dive Safari to Ras Abu Gallum, where we can dive uncrowded sites in the north of Dahab. We offer free Nitrox tanks for certified divers and we arrange free pick-ups from the hotel for you. If you feel for an early morning or (fluorescent) night dive and if you are interested in marine biology, this is the place to be. Pass by! You find us in the heart of Dahab in the middle of Masbat bay.
Vienna, Austria
“The best dive center!”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

I've been nearly 6 weeks in Dahab and dived about 50 times with the Sinai Divers Backpackers. They were always professional, friendly and courteous and tried to make my stay as comfortable as possible. I can honestly say that this is the best dive center I have ever been. I am planing to come back to Dahab to increase my diving skills at the Backpackers and further enjoy diving with Nina, Thorsten and rest of the crew!

Visited September 2012

• Polish first
Cologne, Germany
“Still the best dive center in Dahab”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

I have been with Sinai Divers Backpackers twice, first in August 2011 and second in October 2012. The dive center has not lost since last year in terms of quality and quality is a top priority. The instructors are at a very high level and respond to each student individually. There is no better place in Dahab to learn diving or to improve as a diver. I have done my deep dive specialty there and have really grown as diver relating to skills. As an added bonus, the Sinai Divers have their own compressor for Nitrox ( Nitrox for free !!! ) and their own dive boat for trips. So if you want to learn diving right in Dahab or simply want to have a good time under water with a couple of cool guys, Sinai Divers Backpackers is the place to go. Best regards from cold Germany.

Sheffield, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“The best diving instructor ever!”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

I had always wanted to learn to dive and so on my recent trip to Dahab I signed myself up for the challenge! I signed up to the open water course and onlyever having had a taster diving experience about 12 years ago, I was a little aprehensive but keen to learn and see fish! Hany was my instructor and he was brilliant! It took me a few attempts to learn the skills but he was ultra patient and brilliant! Four 4 days Sinai Divers sent the land rover to pick me up evry morning and take me into Dahab. My experience was amazing and they have generated a really friendly and welcoming atmosphere at the dive centre. Hanywas just brilliant and had amazing knowledge he was just an excellent instructor and somehow managed to turn an almost non swimmer into a diver! Thanks to him I have now discovered an amazing world underwater. I cant wait to get back to Dahab and continue diving. The location is great and Hany was reassuring with everything we did.

Cairo
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Still the best!”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

i've been with them twice, last year when i did my open water and few days back for advanced open water. yeah couldnt say more! they're still the best, awesome teaching, fun, high value in safety! and they got new wet suits haha! cool place to hangout. dived with other dive center in Hurghada but i never felt so welcome compare to Sinai Divers Backpackers! keep it cool Khaled, Hany, Cristina, Thorsten! i might be coming back for hmm lets say, trimming my buoyancy? haha alright thanks Sinai Divers Backpackers! see ya around!

Warsaw, Poland
“I'll be back”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

I've had my first time diving experience with these guy and it was amazing. Great attitude, excellent teaching, very outgoing staff - lots of fun altogether. I did my OWD and AOWD courses and still want more. I'll definitely come back to Dahab and when I do that, I'll go straight to Sinai Divers!

Visited September 2012