“food to make feel good”

Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
London, United Kingdom
“food to make feel good”
Reviewed June 13, 2014

I wasn't feeling too great, hungry but not wanting to eat. I'm sure most of you have been there. I hate soups and I hate eating meat, but that evening I desperately wanted comfort. And that was what I got at the Red Cat. A wondeful soup which oozed into my tummy and warmed up my soul. There were pieces of beef and I didn't mind, actually it felt good. The beetroot definetly healed my digestion for the week ahead. I liked the relaxed atmosphere and no unnecessary questions. I had a friend to chat while waiting which was great, but I would have felt quite happy by myself too. So it's a nice place whether you want to come with friends or by yourself.
I went again when I wasn't feeling so desperately unwell and I still enjoyed my dinner, this time a more adventerous fish and potatoes. It was still a very satisfying meal. Not too expensive either.
So if you miss home and comfort or food you would like to cook but can't be bothered, Red Cat will make it so very easy, fool proof and totally tasty for you.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank Irena S

Copenhagen, Denmark
“Best food in town”
Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

In this place you find the most tasty food in Dahab. It's reasonably priced, delicious and - if that's what you want - healthy. No downsides, a must if you're in town!

Dahab, Egypt
“Red CAT is the best! :-)”
Reviewed June 5, 2014

Red Cat is my favourite restaurant in Dahab. The food always tastes great and I would highly recommend anyone to come and give it at try and they will find they will most likely keep coming back for more. I never thought I would be into Russian cuisine and only came on the recommendation of a friend. If it wasn't for this restaurant I don't know where I would go to eat now. Thank you Red Cat! You are the best! :-) :-) :-)

• Visited June 2014
Alexandria, Egypt
“very nice”
Reviewed February 11, 2014

guys there are friendly and food is home made. i liked side dishes more than the main plates. pancakes are fine and the varineki with liver is a taste to remember. the only bad thing is the very bad opening times. they open from 11 am to 5 pm and from 6 pm to 10 pm. so u cant eat beakfast or late dinner there.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Egyptiano333
London, United Kingdom
“YummY Food”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

I enjoyed all the foods I tried in this place.
Soup of the day was always superb and the home made muesli cereal was very yummy.
Also they have many option for vegetarian.

Visited January 2014