“Lovely Russian Food”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Lake Zurich, Illinois
“Lovely Russian Food”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

This one is a little off-the-beaten path, on the south end of the boulevard. The food is beautifully fresh and light - something I had not expected from Russian food. The service is excellent. I would highly recommend it for anyone looking for a change from the standard pizza-grilled meat & rice fare!

Visited October 2012

Dahab, Egypt
“one of the best restaurant in Dahab”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Excellent cuisine, good service and a pleasant interior. I can recommend it for 100%.
It is good for friends party, family dinner (they have a children menu) and of corse for a date.

Moscow
“Best place for tasty Russian cuisine in Dahab.”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

I visit this place since it was open. Stay in Dahab for about 2-3 months a year and come to Red Cat every night for dinner or for desert. Every dish they make is very tasty.
Also they always have some specials, like fitness salad from famous Russian fitness instructor.

“Terrible place”
Reviewed October 16, 2012 via mobile

Another trib to dahab but for my first day it was very bad I feel sick after one hour
Very bad place some girle in the hotel recommended to go visit this place
But it was really bad I didnot trust
Again,
I have to check the tripadvisor first
The service is nice
The food really bad
I never recommended

8 Thank Dahab20122012
MariannaYa, Owner at Red Cat, responded to this review, December 14, 2012
We are really take care about our guests and we check each dish every day. Always we are ready to answer to any requests of our guests. Because our general idea to develop Dahab restaurant market and make our work better. We are sure, this review not about Red Cat, because this situation never happened during mentioned time.

Sincerely yours,
Owners of Red Cat
Bruges, Belgium
“Dahab's premier eatery”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

A super location with great views and it's own reef table (great for bird watching in the daytime). Red Cat has the tastiest food and most interesting menu in Dahab. A selection of traditional Russian dishes, (the cabbage vareniki are to die for), and many other soups, mains and desserts.
I had Chicken noodle soup and Tilapia baked in paper with sour cream and ginger, followed by Ciriniki with maple syrup. Excellent. Give it a try, you won't be disappointed.