“A growing and healing experience!”
Review of Radiant Rainbow's Reiki Room - CLOSED

Radiant Rainbow's Reiki Room
More attraction details
Owner description: A small spiritual centre in the Lighthouse area of Dahab, we are committed to being a meeting place for all who want to look deeper. We offer regular Meditation, Reiki Share and Manifesting the Secret Groups, as well as a variety of treatments and training, Reiki, Karuna Reiki, Angel Healing, Tarot and Intuitive Readings, Holistic Massage and much more. Come by for a chat and a coffee or tea, or a cool drink of water on a hot Egyptian day. And then refresh yourself inside out too!
Reviewed February 12, 2013

I was introduced to the wonderful world of Reiki here! At the hands of the magical Iris! I would reccomend studying Reiki with Iris to anyone! Plus i learned and received crystal therapy! I know it sounds a bit "hippy" but crystals helped my life...and if it weren't for Iris's wisdom in this area, i wouldn't be as "happy" as i am. And I'm currently (and for the forseeable future!) a very happy person!

Reviewed October 21, 2012

This is certainly off-the-beaten path, as you won't find it in any guidebook. This lovely Dutch lady gives Reiki treatments in her small centre in Dahab. I highly recommend it for anyone needing some well-deserved relaxation. After our day in Petra, I had a Reiki treatment here. I had never done Reiki before, but had heard about it and was very curious. She made me feel welcome right away and after the treatment I felt completely revived and fresh :) She also works with crystals and makes crystal healing jewellery; beautiful pieces in their own right, even if you are not aware of the properties of the stones!

1  Thank Jean-Pierre B
Reviewed October 1, 2012

We recently visited Dahab for the second time this year and found out about Radiant Rainbow by chance. We both had a crystal reiki healing which was amazing. A very talented welcoming and friendly place which you feel relaxed. Very much worth visit, we will be again on our return...

1  Thank Dobby37
Reviewed September 2, 2012

Iris is one of the few people who would drive me to write my first Trip Advisor review ever. So, here's what I would say to myself if I was reading this as I planned my trip to Dahab. "It's what you're looking for that you may not even know you are looking for. Yes, you should go. Call her." So I hope that speaks to you.

1  Thank Christina H
Reviewed August 22, 2012

I have had tarot readings, crystal healing and jewellery, reiki and been to many of the evening workshops. Iris is a very talented lady who makes crystal healing jewellery for any health problem or need. She has a strong connection with the spirit world and on many occasions has helped me work through my problems and sort my life out. She gave me my Reiki 1 degree with much encouragement and help along my life path. thank you thank you thank you! much recommended for relaxation, guidance, courses and general cool person to hang out with!

2  Thank BetsyBlueToes