“Wonderful crystal healer”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Radiant Rainbow's Reiki Room - CLOSED

Radiant Rainbow's Reiki Room
More attraction details
Owner description: A small spiritual centre in the Lighthouse area of Dahab, we are committed to being a meeting place for all who want to look deeper. We offer regular Meditation, Reiki Share and Manifesting the Secret Groups, as well as a variety of treatments and training, Reiki, Karuna Reiki, Angel Healing, Tarot and Intuitive Readings, Holistic Massage and much more. Come by for a chat and a coffee or tea, or a cool drink of water on a hot Egyptian day. And then refresh yourself inside out too!
Dahab, Egypt
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Wonderful crystal healer”
Reviewed August 22, 2012

I have had tarot readings, crystal healing and jewellery, reiki and been to many of the evening workshops. Iris is a very talented lady who makes crystal healing jewellery for any health problem or need. She has a strong connection with the spirit world and on many occasions has helped me work through my problems and sort my life out. She gave me my Reiki 1 degree with much encouragement and help along my life path. thank you thank you thank you! much recommended for relaxation, guidance, courses and general cool person to hang out with!

Visited August 2012
2 Thank BetsyBlueToes

Egypt
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A MUST to do when you are in Dahab :-)”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

I have been visiting the Radiant Rainbow Reiki around three/four weeks ago... it was just great! Iris, the owner, is very friendly and experienced. I enjoyed the Chrystal treatment and it helped me a lot. Looking forward to my next treatment there :-)

Visited May 2012