“Very professionals”

Rehovot, Israel
3 attraction reviews
“Very professionals”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

I trusted Octopus with my group of friends,19 never-ever divers (including myself). They provided a very professional guidance to all of us. Very good prices and equipment. It couldn't have been better for my first ever diving experience.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Rehovot, Israel
“First Scuba Experience in Dahab”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Octopus world Diving club has given me a memorable experience of life. I never imagined that underwater world is so beautiful, versatile and serene. I was also not sure that I could do it. But once I got into the water, everything was so peaceful, I was relaxed and enjoyed the underwater world with my heart and soul.
The instructions from Emad were simple and clear. The preparations for the dive was good. Good many people will worked on the dress and technical issues of the divers. Hamada, who guided me althrough was always encouraging and made sure that I was safe and comfortable and enjoyed every bit of it.
I will remember the 40 minutes throughout my life, and hope to dive again with Octopus Diving Club. Thank you very much !!!

Brindisi, Italy
“Diving for the first time”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

My experience at the Octopus Center has been great! The instructor and all the staff were really gentle. They reassured me and made me comfortable in such a way that I coudn't lose the opportunity of diving for the first time. I was so scared that the instructor carried my hand during all the underwater tour. Availability, patience and friendliness: these are the adjectives that better suit the people of the Octopus Center.

Karlsruhe, Germany
“Amazing diving experience!”
Reviewed February 6, 2014

I did my open water and advanced course at octopus and I really enjoyed it! The trainers Ashraf and Emad know the best places of the underwater life making every dive something special. They shared a lot of diving tips and tricks with me and beyond that I got to learn a lot about marine animal interactions.
Besides being very experienced divers I had a lot of fun with them outside the water! They are very friendly and flexible making me feel at home.
Over all I would really recommend Octopus Diving Center if you are looking for an adventurous couple of days!

Visited January 2014
Cairo, Egypt
“Absolutely amazing experience!”
Reviewed February 1, 2014

Had an amazing intro dive with Octopus. I had done an intro before elsewhere and found it very stressful, so when my friends told me about Octopus I decided to give diving another try. When i first met the team I was already looking forward to the dive as everyone was so much fun and constantly in high spirits. Before my dive I was briefed on all things necessary, and although it was quite a serious conversation about safety and so on, Emad still managed to keep it fun and interesting. During the dive I was shocked at how relaxed I felt and just how much I enjoyed myself. Emad was constantly making sure I was alright and keeping me focused on my experience instead of my fears. During my stay in Dahab I was at Octopus everyday, getting a daily dose of entertainment, smiles and laughter from Ashraf and Emad!
Experienced guides, professional, easygoing and friendly... couldnt ask for more!

Thank you for the amazing experience!

Ill be back soon to start my courses! :)

Visited January 2014