“An unforgettable experience!”

Manchester, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“An unforgettable experience!”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

I was initially unsure of whether to do the PADI Open Water course, but after two intro dives I knew I had to do it! The sea life is beautiful and the instructors were so patient, they made me feel completely at ease, I knew I was in good hands! All in all, an unforgettable experience, one which I cannot wait to repeat when I return to do my Advanced Open Water! They've got me hooked!

Visited June 2013
Emad A, Front Office Manager at Octopus World Dahab, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
Thanks Sara for the review. We are looking forward to you returning as part of the Octopus World Dahab Family!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Berlin, Germany
“adam germany”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

the best diving center and the best crew i have diving with ,really frindely ,experince,and too much fun,really nice dive seits,i saw alot of things and many diffrent fishes,really like it and i will go there agine,and i recomende it for every one how like to dive in dahab to go and goin this diving center,thanks alot for Emad and his crew, it was agood time with all of u.

Visited March 2013
portsaid
“the best two days in dahab”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

thank you very much guys for every thing and for the best dives in dahab and really i hope to see all of you again soon >>>>>> thank you c.emad and octopus team ^_^

Stuttgart, Germany
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Like a boomerang...”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

...you always come back :)

And that's not without some really good reasons. Nice ambience, good and new equipment and very experienced staff is making you feel save and sound for and while your dive.

They really care about anything for your dives and special trips so you can relax and enjoy the beautiful nautic world of the Red Sea.

This year I do my Rescue Diver Course with them - even can do that in my native language. So its great :)

Next time I will definetily return to that dive center again.

Thank you for the many great dives and the gorgious Thistlegorm trip with you (^.^)

Visited May 2013
Emad A, Front Office Manager at Octopus World Dahab, responded to this review, May 17, 2013
Thanks Chris for your Review, Thank you for returning to Octopus World. You are part of the family now :)
Paris, France
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Octopus World rimes with Happiness, Fun and Safety experiences”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

I have achieved my Advanced Open Water course with most of the instructors. These center is perfect, really easy to access, near from the sea, they speaks so many languages, always smiling, prices are perfect, feel free to discuss about the prices. The aim is to make you feel happy.

And that exactly what happens. I have dived for the 5 mains courses such as Night Dives : wonderfull, wildlife is so rich there, and I felt safe during all the experience (even more than in a daytime dive)

Then drift / deep dives : Blue Hole, extraordinary views, discovering new fishes or corals and the instructor was taking car of myself without being to close, we looked at each other but always trust each other, very comfortable dives then.

Even if Dahab is perfect for diving, this center is also as awesome as the place. I definitely recommand it, after diving with other centers, this one is my favorite :

- perfectly skilled instructors
- smiling people
- relax atmosphere
- really close to the sea, really easy to access
- talking about prices is okay and everybody is happy
- trust from the instructors to the trainees
- good contact - many languages spoken
- Equipment is perfect, all revised and checked

Thanks to Ashraf, Emad, Alex and Gina ;)

Visited May 2013
Thank you for the review and Congratulations again Pierre. Happy diving as an Advanced diver and see you again soon in Dahab.