“Simply Enjoy”
Review of Simply Blue - CLOSED

Simply Blue
More attraction details
Owner description: Our team is acknowledged as the professionals of tourism and diving management in the Sinai Peninsula.. Our diving team consists of PADI certified instructors and guides with extensive language skills including Arabic, English, French, Italian, and German.
Reviewed May 7, 2013

The staff is friendly, helpful and very professional. Jenny, Kim and Hammed you make our days in Dahab super! We do the advance course and we dive to 30 meters easily!! I had never imagine something like that but with them I felt so comfortable to try and I just did it! I’m so happy!!

1  Thank MARIA M

Reviewed May 1, 2013

I had a lot of fun!
I am 100% happy of the 12 dives I had with Sabry and his clever assistant !!
He knows many divesites, each one with its own beauties, and his experience of many many dives made me feel absolutely safe, everytime with a nice relaxed smile! :-)
The 2-days Easter diving-trip with camels to Ras Abou Gallum is one of the most impressive experience in all my vacations... the plenty of life of the sea on one side and the desert on the other.
Morover, Sabry and his wife Nadia really get in touch with people, suggesting many valuable resources. This helped a lot to make this vacation really unforgettable :-)
See you, *as soon as possible* !! :-)

1  Thank Christian G
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Because of my short stay in Dahab we just had five days to complete both courses, my dive instructor Kim has done an amazing job by fitting these courses in the short amount of time we had, she is really a great professional!
I´ve never learned so much in such short time and have made the most beautiful dives, I have had an amazing experience at Simply Blue!

So I highly recommand Simply Blue for everybody who wants to take a dive or follow a course in Dahab!

Thanks again team Simply Blue

1  Thank Mathijs D
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Excellent place and best experience ever! and Jenny is so professional! Thank you for everything can't wait for see you guys again!

1  Thank Ciecie_Yan_Zheng
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Excellent! Very good dives! I've enjoyed a lot them and also the guide, Sabry, was really kind and nice, and I've learned a lot from them!

1  Thank RocketDiver