“just good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Yum Yum

Yum Yum
Ranked #8 of 107 Restaurants in Dahab
Cuisines: Middle Eastern, Egyptian, Fast Food, Mediterranean
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout
Description: Love
Melbourne, Australia
“just good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2013

One of the locals said to me that he thought when tourists come to town they just want to eat falafel because it's cheap and not because its experiencing the food of the town. I almost avoided this place because of what he said but I broke my resolve and i'm super glad I did, so delicious, I would have been happy to pay a lot more than what I did!

Visited May 2013

“Great food; kind owner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2013

I really enjoyed the food at Yum Yum! Great falafel, but also lovely eggplant, hummus, etc. Try everything!! And the owner is very nice, makes you feel comfortable. Also fine as woman alone.

• Visited August 2013
uk
“YUM YUM!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2013

This restaurant has great egyptian food . There is large choice of vegetarian food, and also a couple of meat dishes, the juices are fresh as is the food which is freshly cooked in an authentic style and is not to be missed on a trip to Dahab

• Visited September 2013
London
“Best Falafel's in Dahab and the cheapest!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2013

I had dinner here a few times on my recent visit as I wanted something safe that wouldn't mess my insides up... I am so glad I found this place, the food is delicious and extremely good value, where else can you get a falafel kebab and drink for £1!!!!

The chap who runs the place is a good laugh too, ensuring only the best quality food for both locals and tourists, best of all its the same price for both!

Visited September 2013
pepperland
“The best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013

I've just returned (in the early hours of this morning) from a trip to Dahab and I ate here very day.
They serve first class food at really inexpensive prices. A delicious fresh falafel sandwich and a cold bottle of Sprite will set you back all of 10 Egyptian pounds (about a quid or $1.50)
The food is always freshly made and the felafel are perfectly cooked and the bread is always fresh.
It's mainly vegetarian but there are a couple of meat items on the menu. The food is essentially Egyptian street food.
It's a really nice place to sit and eat at the end of a day's diving.
The owner is friendly and really helpful if you need help with the menu.
I brought back a couple of falafel sandwiches with me which are sitting in my fridge at the moment. Guess what I'm having for my tea....?

• Visited August 2013