“YUM YUM!”

Cuisines: Egyptian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Description: Love
Reviewed September 22, 2013

This restaurant has great egyptian food . There is large choice of vegetarian food, and also a couple of meat dishes, the juices are fresh as is the food which is freshly cooked in an authentic style and is not to be missed on a trip to Dahab

Reviewed September 22, 2013

I had dinner here a few times on my recent visit as I wanted something safe that wouldn't mess my insides up... I am so glad I found this place, the food is delicious and extremely good value, where else can you get a falafel kebab and drink for £1!!!!

The chap who runs the place is a good laugh too, ensuring only the best quality food for both locals and tourists, best of all its the same price for both!

Reviewed August 25, 2013

I've just returned (in the early hours of this morning) from a trip to Dahab and I ate here very day.
They serve first class food at really inexpensive prices. A delicious fresh falafel sandwich and a cold bottle of Sprite will set you back all of 10 Egyptian pounds (about a quid or $1.50)
The food is always freshly made and the felafel are perfectly cooked and the bread is always fresh.
It's mainly vegetarian but there are a couple of meat items on the menu. The food is essentially Egyptian street food.
It's a really nice place to sit and eat at the end of a day's diving.
The owner is friendly and really helpful if you need help with the menu.
I brought back a couple of falafel sandwiches with me which are sitting in my fridge at the moment. Guess what I'm having for my tea....?

1  Thank mister_mustard
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Excellent Egyptian food and great value for money. The more recent yum yum, just done the street from the other one is good for tourists and a very relaxing place to sit and to talk the owner about all things Egyptian! It is also great for vegetarians and... I wish he'd open up in London!

Reviewed August 13, 2013

We went here based on trip advisor reviews, and were not disappointed. Monster falafel costs 20LE (around £1.90) and is a dinner plate of assorted salads and dips to accompany freshly cooked falafel, with a plate of Bedouin bread on the side. It tasted excellent, and was a very good sized portion.