Panda Resort
Tropitel Dahab Oasis(Dahab)(Great Value!)
$24
$90
$50
  • Breakfast included
Dahab Plaza Hotel(Dahab)(Great Value!)
$17
Coral Coast Hotel(Dahab)(Great Value!)
$30
  • Breakfast included
Happy Life Village(Dahab)(Great Value!)
$30
  • Breakfast included
Star Of Dahab Hotel(Dahab)(Great Value!)
$26
$23
Ibis Styles Dahab Lagoon Hotel(Dahab)(Great Value!)
$37
  • Breakfast included
Ecotel Dahab Bay View Resort(Dahab)(Great Value!)
$38
$36
  • Pool
Jaz Dahabeya(Dahab)
$71
$66
Agoda.com
  • Pool
All reviewssandy beachamazing placewonderful beachcozy hotelkite surfinggreat hotelbreakfast and dinnerclean roomsrecommend this hotellagoonegyptrelaxationchilltaxitrips
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 29, 2014 via mobile

Wonderful little place situated in the heart of the Laguna at Dahab, with sandy beaches and clear blue waters as far as the eye can see.... Hotel has it's own private sandy beach which is great if u don't fancy going far, also has a nice beach bar too ! Great place for divers as near to some star sites like The Blue Hole, but if like me you just want to relax, then Panda is the place to be.... as it has a private beach that I've already mentioned, as well as an amazing pool and sun deck. The staff are really friendly and the food nice too. Rooms really comfortable and cleaned daily. Staff and the boss himself will make sure you have a wonderful stay. I've been to Egypt more times than I can count so not to be big headed but I know my stuff when it comes to hotels in Egypt, and I would fully recommend this place. Can't wait to see you in March panda!!!

• Stayed: November 2013
mohamed r, Owner at Panda Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2014

Dear Guest

thanks a lot for your review on my hotel , I do appreciate giving us a bit of your time to put your opinion , hope we can see you again in the near future .

Reviewed January 29, 2014

It was a great stay in Panda. I really enjoyed surfing and kiting all day and having great meals as well as great sleep. Yoga classes in the evening were quite impressive. (sports should be payed extra to third-party providers). No disappointments. Staff was friendly and helpful

Room Tip: Choose room near reception to get wifi
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank NikolayNS

Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

I stayed there twice, it's good for large group of friends, u'll feel like the place is yours, nice location on the lagoon, good place for relaxing, people are friendly, it's a good value for money, food is not good with a small variety of options. Recommend if you have a low budget or are planning to stay BB and have dinner out

• Stayed: November 2012

Reviewed May 20, 2013

welcoming place with friendly stuff , clean , quite ( in a good way ) , many activities,site seeing , and very good price :D
it was real nice time for me and y family so our next vacation will be at Panda resort

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank ayabissar

Reviewed April 17, 2013

I was in panda resort from 3/4/2013 tell 15/4/2013
Its very nice place quite small and clean and extremely 3* hotel you feel as you in your home and beautiful rooms with sea view, about food is normal food in breakfast and dinner you found most verity what you want and thanks for Mr, Mohamed from the reception about his helpful, I have just one comment about restaurant service they nead more training spetial whene i asking about capoutino they have but whene i asked about expresso the waiter tell me they havent expresso and whene i ask him about how they make capotino he tell me normal by nescafe and i tray to tell him about thats mean its not capoutino he tell me why all capoutino maked by nescafe in all of the world ..... Ha ha ha .. Excpt thats every thing was great

• Stayed: April 2013