“The perfect environment to learn with nice and fun people!”
Review of Freedive Dahab

Freedive Dahab
More attraction details
Owner description: Freedive Dahab is the first Freediving School and Shop in Dahab. We Opened our doors already in 2003. We offer all levels of freediving, from beginner courses to instructor training courses. We organize freediving events and competitions and offer high quality freediving training and equipment also for the most advanced freedivers.
Reviewed January 19, 2014

I spent 2 weeks training with Freedive Dahab, it was an amazing experience.
The location is very easy to access, great learning from professional instructors
(friendly, patient & security driven) and with the best atmosphere you can find.
Planning to visit again soon.
Thank you so much!

Reviewed December 27, 2013

With a 16 year old son keen on freediving, safety was paramount to my choice. Freedive Dahab delivered 100% on that count. But it was so much more. Freedive Dahab focussed not just on the skill sets but the pyschological aspect of the sport and control of the ego and lifestyle choices that you need to be a freediving success. Best of all was that they were a fun bunch of people and the group was truly international - English, Turkish, Algerian, Finish in addition to the locals. My 16 year old (the youngest) felt at home with all of the guys and girls who were of varying ages and as parents we were included too. I can't thank them enough, we made some great friends and we are going back.

Thank you Hussein and Sean in particular for making our stay so brilliant.
Stephanie (Berkshire)

Reviewed December 17, 2013

This is really the best Place for Freediving. The first Time I came there was in 2005. Since then I love to be at Freedive Dahab atleast twice a Year. From SSI Basic Freediver to SSI Freedive Instructor Trainer - From Training to Record attempts. All in One Place! Just did my SSI Freediving Instructor Level 2 in May 2013.Lotta and Linda - you people are the BEST!

Reviewed December 16, 2013

I visited Freedive Dahab in late November and early December 2013. I went with a friend who had been there a year before, so I didn't bother to do any research or to shop around. We chose not to bother with a course, since we are both qualified enough to look after each other at moderate depths, and instead signed up for a training week. I really didn't know what this would be like, but I was very pleased with how it turned out. Although it lacked the structure that a course would give, it meant I could just ask the instructors - who were superb, incidentally - to help me out with what I wanted to work on improving, rather than having to follow a set syllabus. I have no hesitation in recommending Freedive Dahab as a destination for freedivers of all abilities. We were only there for six days, but even in that short time, it became more like going diving with friends than with instructors. Thank you to Freedive Dahab, and to all who work there - you made my trip a wonderful one, and I shall see you again next year.

Reviewed December 14, 2013

my second time to Freedive Dahab and another great experience, comfortably through my level 2 thanks to Ben and plenty of fun people to train with and share the whole experience. Already planning another trip for more training! Great days out to the Blue Hole, and the Ras Mohamed is a must..you put your training to use in a beautiful setting, work with your buddies take it all in and wonder when you can do it all again