“The big blue” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Freedive Dahab

Freedive Dahab
Ranked #15 of 81 Tours in Dahab
More attraction details
Owner description: Freedive Dahab is the first Freediving School and Shop in Dahab. We Opened our doors already in 2003. We offer all levels of freediving, from beginner courses to instructor training courses. We organize freediving events and competitions and offer high quality freediving training also for the most advanced freedivers.
Odense, Denmark
“The big blue”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2013

During my recent vacation in Dahab, I spent 3 days and 1 night with Freedive Dahab. As I am a beginner in the sport, I have got a good introduction to freediving in a very safe way. The instructors were all passionate freedivers which created an enthusiastic learning environment. Any problems (e.g. equalizing problems!) were analyzed and dealt with in a constructive manner. The atmosphere was relaxed. That the course schedule was subject to change had its own charm. After dark, we shared our succeses and failures during dinner in a restaurant in town. During my stay, Lotta (the owner) arranged a beduin dinner in the desert - truly a great experience.

Visited March 2013

• Arabic first
Copenhagen, Denmark
“training and SSI2 in Freedive Dahab”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2013

I have spent 8 days in Freedive Dahab school. And I will definitely come back. I strongly recommend the school to everybody passionate with underwater world and freediving.

The freediving activities, theory sessions, accommodation and social program - everything was perfectly organized. I learned a LOT from the experienced instructors. We had 2 diving sessions per day, plus plenty of time to chill-out, talk, exchange experiences afterwards. Common dinners were a fantastic way to conclude the day, integrate with people, and prepare for the next challenging day. I met a team of fantastic people there - truly great experience.

I had my own gear, but if you need you can borrow whatever needed from the school. The training sessions are tuned to your needs, and you receive tons of valuable feedback. You will improve your freediving skills, no doubts.

- konrad -

Visited March 2013
Valby, Denmark
“The perfect place to learn to freedive”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2013

Back in 2011 i decided to take the AIDA 2 star, so i looked around, and ended up choosing to go with Freedive Dahab - The best choice i ever made.

Well i had read a LOT about Linda before i came to Dahab, funny how she pops up everywhere... So when i heard that she was to be one of my instructors, my first thought was - S... not that.... BUT, honestly - Linda is an amazing freediving instructor and woman... don't believe all you read about her ;-)

I had a great time with Freedive Dahab... And went back 6 month later and got my 3 Star

I will highly recommend all the staff at Freedive Dahab - They know what they are doing.

Visited April 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My experience at FDD”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2013

Having heard of the Blue Hole, I wanted to go over to Dahab especially to freedive. I had previously done a freediving course in Thailand and wanted more. So I decided to head over there for 2 weeks and did not regret a second of it!
I really had an amazing time. As soon as I arrived at the centre I got integrated within the warm, friendly and welcoming freediving community. I had 2 amazing instructors (Lotta and Jin) who were both incredible. Thanks to them I genuinely came away from the course having the proper foundations and knowledge required to carry on as a better freediver. I would recommend to anyone, whether he or she’s a total beginner or an advanced freediver, I genuinely believe they'll be able to support you to accomplish whatever goals you might have.
Friends, Fun & Freedive.. What more can you ask for?

Visited February 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Make me wanna try freediving.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2013

I follow my man to a session at the Blue Hole. All the people from Freedive Dahab was so friendly and it all felt really professional and safe. I didnt think I was ever gonna try freediving but after I have met the gret people at Freedive Dahab, now I can't wait to go back for my beginners course.