“Dahabs top dive centre!”
Review of H2O Divers Dahab

H2O Divers Dahab
Ranked #5 of 82 Tours in Dahab
More attraction details
Owner description: H2O Divers Dahab is a 5* PADI Instructor Development Resort, 5* TDI Professional Development Centre and AIDA Freediving Base. We are centrally located with 3 dive sites on our door step. We have 2 air conditioned classrooms, beautiful rooftop cafe and a large kitting up area separated for recreational, technical and freedivers. We have a new addition with our arisha relaxation spot with deck chairs, bean bags and hammocks We have fresh water throughout our premises for rinse your dive gear and have a shower after the dive. We look forward to welcoming you to the #H2ODAHAB family
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Starting with the reception, i felt welcome, comfortable and very impessed at how organised everything was. at first sight, you cant tell how big the centre is, but the facility is actually massive with more than enough room to accomodate recreational, technical and free divers. did loads of guided dives , deep diver speciality and nitrox course and will definitly come back for more! proved to me that you are never too old to learn something new! the quality of the instructors that work and own the centre was excellent and a lot of fun! I would to thank the entire team for making my trip unforgettable.
Frank, Alex, Laura, Sam, Ahmed and new addition, Kiki - thank you!
Going to miss having my coffee with the rock tunes blasting at the centre every morning!

2  Thank acimmortal

Reviewed January 28, 2013

From the moment you walk into H2O Divers Alex, Frank and the rest of the team make you feel really welcome. Their passion for diving is infectious and they really make it feel that nothing is too much trouble - they let us use their snorkelling equipment on days we weren't diving, recommended bars and restaurants, invited us for a drink at the end of each day and even booked taxis for us!

We did PADI Open Water courses in September 2012 with Frank as our instructor - he was patient with us, funny and his experience in the water is obvious.

If you're looking to learn how to dive in Dahab then you shouldn't look much further than H2O. They are great value, very professional, great fun and even though they didn't find me a turtle, will do anything they can to make your diving experience better...

1  Thank 123DDF123
Reviewed January 18, 2013

I recently went to Dahab and did my advanced open water course, my nitrox and deep specialities with H20, all of my instructors where amazing. A big thank you to Alex and John who went through everything with me and made sure I fully understood what we where going to be doing on each dive.
I can't wait to get back out there again this December and do more diving with them.
Thank you to everyone at H2O who made my Christmas so awesome!

1  Thank Bahamut83
Reviewed January 16, 2013

H2O is a relatively new dive centre in Dahab (late 2011) but the teachers and staff carry on more than 25 years of experience and it's professional all the way.
We went to them as we knew the instructors from a previous centre they worked in the past before starting their own place. With them we did our open water, advance and now enriched air diving courses. The experience, honesty, humour and hospitality is always top notch.
You feel secure in the water with them and they work with you almost one on one and not in big groups. That's important as you don't feel you are waisting your time underwater waiting for others to complete their course, they work in your own pace and you feel you get the proper attention and feedback. You really make the best of your time under the water.
As the lessons are on a personal level you also gain a higher degree of trust, friendship and lots of fun while learning to dive as and added extra bonus to the course.
They know all the great dive sites (some including camel trips for the hard to access dive sites, so it's always an adventure) and share a high respect for the environment, especially underwater (they are really the coral protectors).
They made all our dives their so much fun and I'm always looking forward for the next time to go to Dahab (sooner rather than later).

1  Thank JohnnyM389
Reviewed January 10, 2013

If you love diving you will definitely love H2O in Dahab! The people at H2O are nice, helpful, very professional and offer you a warm welcome into the diving world. I had the pleasure to do my Padi open water course with Frank, and he absolutely added so much fun to the whole experience. Not only is he really good at what he does, but he's also extremely passionate. He is on top of his game, not forgetting to add fun at the game too. H2O is also situated directly at the boulevard and two steps away from the sea. So to anyone going to Dahab and planning to dive: don't bother looking any further, I absolutely recommend you to go to H2O!

1  Thank Maria S
Laura D, Owner at H2O Divers Dahab, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2013

Hi Maria! Thank you so much for your review. We love hearing from our divers and making sure that they had an enjoyable time with us! Frank was also very pleased to read your message. Hopefully we'll see you diving with us soon.

Sunny Regards from Dahab!