“Amazing experience, best diving and service you could get!”
Review of H2O Divers Dahab

H2O Divers Dahab
Ranked #5 of 83 Tours in Dahab
More attraction details
Owner description: H2O Divers Dahab is a 5* PADI Instructor Development Resort, 5* TDI Professional Development Centre and AIDA Freediving Base. We are centrally located with 3 dive sites on our door step. We have 2 air conditioned classrooms, beautiful rooftop cafe and a large kitting up area separated for recreational, technical and freedivers. We have a new addition with our arisha relaxation spot with deck chairs, bean bags and hammocks We have fresh water throughout our premises for rinse your dive gear and have a shower after the dive. We look forward to welcoming you to the #H2ODAHAB family
Kabul
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing experience, best diving and service you could get!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

This is my third time coming back to Dahab, I can't seem it get it out of my system. After researching many dive centres in dahab, H2O defiantly came out the best.

Service is incredible, and dolphins and turtles are always on the list of attractions with H2O.

If you want preofessional, experienced, people who love their jobs then give H2O a go. You won't be disappointed!

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Kylia1

• Korean first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Diving at every qualification level in Dahab”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

H2O is a lovely divecenter. I just went in and after a short conversation the feeling was right. These are the people who are going to make my holiday. The dives where really relaxing and we went to places where there were not many other divers. This is one of the difference with the other dive centers. The team of H2O has so much experience that you can go where others dive centers don't go. That gives you more changes to see the beauty of the underwater world.
Because of there experience you can always improve your diving at every level. I have now padi advanced and my next course will be with H2O. The website www.h2odiversdahab.com gives a review of all the instructors and there qualification. So you will see there is something for each diver.
the divecenter is located at the main boulevard. In the back you have a nice area to instal your gear and you even have personal lockers if needed. In between the dives you have the chance to relax on the first floor en enjoy good priced food and drinks.
I can certainly recommend H2O. I know where my next diving holiday will be :-)

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Bellens
Utrecht, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Best dive center & Service in Dahab!”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

I went to Dahab alone as a 22 year old woman for a diving holiday. I didn't know what to expect from a holiday by myself, but the H20 Divers staff made me feel right at home!! I did 14 dives in 6 days and one day i even did 4 dives!! They were all super helpful with arranging my accomodation, transfer from/to the airport, choosing awesome dive spots for me and help me with planning other activities (rock climbing, quad riding etc). After the dives they usually took me for drinks in the bar next door and it was lots of fun!!!
I would like to thank Frank, Alex, Dries, Ilonka, Bart, Leila and Laura for everything!! You made my holiday really awesome and I will definitly come back as soon as possible!!!

I would recommend this dive center to EVERYBODY!!!

Gonna miss you guys a lot !!!

See you soon!

Hugs & kisses
Marloes!!!!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Marloes097
Cornwall, England
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“So.....the saying goes....you can check out of Dahab anytime but you'll never leave completely! ;)”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

H20 Dive Centre is professional, well organised, friendly and safe. Located in the heart of Dahab just a stones throw from the shore where all the house reefs can be found inc....Bannerfish Bay...Lighthouse and Mashraba. The diving is AWESOME...crystal clear waters...loads of life...various depths and the Night Diving is a must. The centre has excellent facilities, toilets, showers, classrooms and a roof terrace which has its own coffee/food shop catered by a lovely couple. The equipment is well maintained and in fantastic condition. The team are passionate about diving (especially Frank ;)) they will do their utmost to provide you with 'THE' best dive sites, give you information on anything you want to know, organise any dive trip you want to go on and get you there with all your gear and no hassle whatsoever. Their courses are well run, never rushed and enjoyable. Alex was prompt and answered all my questions when emailing her initially from the UK. Having experienced numerous dive centres in various countries H20 is by far the best I have come across to date and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them! On a more personal note - I made new 'lovely' friends who made me smile and became an auntie to Deco the dive centre dog ;)

As the saying goes guys.....you'll never leave completely.....I know I haven't....until next time!!

Visited September 2012
2 Thank Katie R
Stuttgart
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“You can check out any-time but you can never leave”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Diving with H2O in Dahab made me having an unforgettable experience. Hardly to find such a nice and professional team at any other dive center in Dahab. The equipment was state of the art and in best conditions, the service all around diving excellent. And there are so many spots left I have to explore. I'll definitely back soon :-).

Visited September 2012