“1 Day Desert Trek - Excellent”

Sinai Safari - Day Tours
Ranked #21 of 84 Outdoor Activities in Dahab
More attraction details
Owner description: Discover a fascinating world of beauty and silence, guided by genuine, experienced and ecological Bedouin guides. The Sinai desert is simply spectacular with its unique flora and fauna and its varied landscapes. It is also blessed with truly welcoming hosts: the Bedouin. Their knowledge of their environment is second to none and is shared with our guests as they are guided away from the touristic hot spots.Relaxing with a delicious Bedouin tea in the shade of a rock formation, trekking through intricate canyons off the beaten track, walking in the moonlight or simply gazing at shooting stars are just a few of the many amazing moments that the desert and its people have to offer you.Respect for nature, preserving traditional Bedouin lifestyle and exceeding our guests' expectations are our objectives. For a unique and memorable desert experience garanteed, please contact us.
Reviewed January 14, 2013

My wife, baby and I all trekked through the desert with Maruan for one full day. He was able to point out the amazing landscape as well as the small things unique to the Sinai that we would have missed. The food was good, sunset was phenomenal and we felt like we were on another planet with the landscape. The food kept us full and we saw no other tourists the entire day. Yesssss. Thank you again for the memories!

SinaiSafari, Guest Relations Manager at Sinai Safari - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2013

Dear guest,

thank you very much for your review, it was a pleasure guiding your family.

Kind regards,

"week"
in 4 reviews
"holiday"

Reviewed November 18, 2012

I used to go in desert excursion since I was 10 years old. My father used to take me and my brother in such trips very often and since then my love to desert trips have grown remarkably. However I never thought that I'm GOING YO ENJOY THIS DESERT TRIP as much ad I did.
my 2 guides Sullivan and Salad both were great and they have given me one of the best desert experience ever. they are very much aware of the best places in the desert and they know how to bring you close to the beduin culture as possible.

1  Thank Adelalzayed
SinaiSafari, Guest Relations Manager at Sinai Safari - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2012

Dear guest,

thank you for your very gratifying review. The fact that you have a long experience and love for the desert makes it all the more an honour to have such feedback. It would be a pleasure to take you for more safaris in the future.
Thank you from the whole sinai safari team

Reviewed September 25, 2012

I spent 4 nights out in the desert on a Sinai Safari tour and loved every moment. The changing scenery, hiking and tranquility of the desert was a real escape from my city bound life in London.

Of course it's outdoors and involves camping but that's part of the adventure! Maruan did an excellent job catering to each member of the group and this personalised touch meant no compromise on comfort. The experience was well worth it and comes highly recommended if you want to experience the real Sinai. It was great to be taken to natural "hotels", i.e. perfect spots to camp overnight, and also to be shown secret areas of the desert. All the sites we visited were in pristine condition which was amazing to see and gave a sense of the deserts immortality.

Campfires, Arabic coffee, fresh Bedouin bread, amazing guides and stunning natural beauty. What more could you ask for? If you're in Dahab or even Sharm el Sheik, look away from the sea for a few days and take a safari.

SinaiSafari, Guest Relations Manager at Sinai Safari - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2012

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for your review, we hope to have the pleasure of guiding you another time in the desert.
Kind regards from the whole Sinai Safari team.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

An amazing trip!! Maruan took us to the desert along with his bedouin friend Salah. It was a breath-taking experience.
Thank you, guys, for the lovely holiday.
We didnt feel like Tourists at all, we felt much more like part of the Bedouin desert family.
Maruans enthusiasm for the desert and its beauty was infectious to all of us, and the kindness of the bedouins made us all feel at home.
Beside that, the places we went to were just incredibly beautiful!!
Already the organisation of our trip was very nice, as Maruan managed to individually respond to all our different needs, during, but as well before and after the actual trip.
I guess there is no better way to go to the Sinai desert than with guys like these, who sincerely love and respect the place.
The real thing.
I sincerely recommend these guys to all of you, who are interested in the Sinai desert, its beauty, its people and its culture.
Thank you Maruan and Salah.
We will be back end of this year..

SinaiSafari, Guest Relations Manager at Sinai Safari - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2012

Dear guest,

thank you for a very gratifying review, you can believe us when we say that the pleasure is equally ours of taking you to the desert. We look forward to your next visit and spending more time with you in the desert.
Best regards from the whole Sinai Safari team

See more reviews
Reviewed September 4, 2012

If ever you're in Dahab and in need of a radical change of scenery... take off with Maruan and head for the Sinai Desert. You're about to embark on a memorable journey!
I travelled with my 60 year old mother and we just loved the journey: the team, the locations, the organisation were perfect. We spent 3 days just enjoying the surroundings and getting a taste for living out in the seemingly barren surroundings. Maruan's bedouin team were stars!

SinaiSafari, Guest Relations Manager at Sinai Safari - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2012

Dear guest,
it was a pleasure hosting your mother and yourself. Thank you for recommending us on trip advisor, we look forward to your next visit,
best regards from the whole sinai safari team.