“Discover scuba boat dive” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sea Dancer Dive Resort

Sea Dancer Dive Resort
Ranked #9 of 81 Tours in Dahab
More attraction details
Owner description: Sea Dancer Dive Resort at Le Meridien, Dahab. Based within a 5 star hotel with some of the most beautiful scenery Dahab has to offer, we provide a mixture of experience, professionalism and fun. Our friendly, multi-lingual Instructors are looking forward to meeting you and sharing the wonders that can be experienced underwater in Dahab. Whether you have never dived before and simply want to give it a try; want to become a certified diver; continue your diving education or simply want some great guided dives in some of the most gorgeous underwater sites, we have something to offer you.
Hamilton, Waikato, New Zealand
“Discover scuba boat dive”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2013

Had a great time diving with Sea Dancer Acacia in Dahab a couple of weeks ago. My husband and I had done a dive with another company in Dahab the day before- my husband had dived before but that one had been my first ever dive. With the other company I wasn't told all that much information, I just held onto my guides hand the whole time and while still pretty amazing (there is so much new stuff happening on your first ever suba dive!), I realised how much I had missed out on when I had my dive with Nienke from Sea Dancers! She taught me how to control my own buoyancy so most of the dive I was swimming a couple of metres away from her (look, no hands!) and I felt so much more confident. She also taught me a lot of safety information I hadn't been told before. It was a really fun experience and I highly recommend anyone to go with Sea Dancer Acacia. The other thing we really enjoyed was interacting with Sally, the manager, who was very knowledgeable and gave fantastic advice- right from when we first bumped into her on the street and my husband asked if she knew any good, non-expensive places to recommend we go for dinner. She told us the 3 best places in Dahab which were all brilliant! Her diving knowledge and advice was just as good (well, better) and we were very impressed. Thank you guys!

Cairo, Egypt
“Sea Dancer Dahab”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2013

The box is already packed and you are already checked in before you have even arrived... What else does one want from a perfect holiday?? Thank you guys!! We loved it!!

Visited March 2013
Royal Tunbridge Wells, United Kingdom
“junior open water”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2013

Brilliant organisation, all kit fitted. Really frendly dive instructors. I really enjoyed the diving, which made the holaday brillant. The 5 AND A HALF hour flight was worth it. I saw a howkbeak turtle, blue spoted ray and lots of puffer fish.

Guernsey, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“fantastic dive operation with great instructors, organisation and kit!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2013

A fantastic dive operation. My sister and I just spent an amazing week diving with Sea Dancer and staying at the Acacia Hotel and I would wholeheartedly recommend both! The dive instructors were great fun plus incredibly thorough, knowledgable and professional. The organisation was friendly, slick and efficient and the kit was in "as new" condition. I cannot praise the staff enough and will definitely return!

Budapest
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“:)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2013

Thank you for your kind hospitality and your smile that we got each of the morning! :)

We enjoyed the professional service and the outstanding facility very much! Especially, it was so nice to meet with a lovely British lady here in Egypt! My favourite foreign culture combined in you Sally: Egypt & UK FOREVER!

I wish all the best and success in your business! I hope see u soon!