Open today: 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Do not look further (if you‘re up for SCUBA Diving in Dahab)

Since I did not had the chance to Dive during our Jordan Trip in Februrary, I was planning our... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
AndreasRuhland
via mobile
I took my Climbing 1 Course there and my friend finished their Open Water PADI license and it was a lovely experience

Amazing energy and instructors, the place feels like a second peaceful home right by the beach and... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
aminaooooo

All reviews rock climbing climbing trip ras abu galum free diving course camel safari feel welcome looking forward coming back blue hole bedouin tea world class open water two weeks diving experience felt very safe dive sites fun dives
Selected filters
Reviewed February 22, 2017

If you are looking for both fun and serious winter sun climbing, then I can't recommend Sinai rock climbing enough! Climbing trips are run by Desert Divers, and Khaled and his team have been faultless, and incredibly flexible and accommodating to our individual needs. My husband and I have visited twice to climb over the last 5 months and we are already looking at flights to return again in the next month or so. We've been both bouldering and sport climbing in Wadi Qnai. The routes have a fantastic breadth of grades from 3+ right through to 7c+ so perfect for beginners, seasoned climbers and also climbing families too. Would definitely recommend Desert Divers Rock Climbing Centre to anyone either wanting to try out rock climbing for the first time, or for those wanting to push their outdoor climbing grade. For those without equipment, all their climbing gear is in great condition as well!

Date of experience: January 2017
desertman, Owner at Desert Divers Dahab, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2017

Hi there! Just a quick note to say thank you for taking time to review us. It's always nice to have you climbing and bouldering with us, and we're looking forward to your next trip!

Reviewed February 15, 2017

I did my open water with desert divers! Good equipment, friendly staff, good instructor! Next time I visit Dahab, I'll definitely return. I enjoyed my time there. I also did the rock climbing and I had a lot of fun!

1  Thank divechick2017
desertman, Owner at Desert Divers Dahab, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2017

Hi there, thank you to YOU as well for being such a great Open Water student! We enjoyed our time with you, and are looking forward to your next trip! take care :-)

Reviewed February 12, 2017

My wife and I visited Desert Divers to dive the Blue hole. We were greeted very friendly and received like long time friends. Khaled is a very helpful and kind manager, he also assisted on us on the dive to the blue hole. Mubarak was the other DM and very knowledgeable and a pleasure to dive with. The complete experience was very good, and we will be back for sure!!

Date of experience: January 2017
1  Thank DawidF1
desertman, Owner at Desert Divers Dahab, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2017

Hi there! It was a pleasure to have you with us, and we're looking forward to your next trip. Until then, happy diving back home!

Reviewed February 4, 2017 via mobile

I have went with my family to climb the mountains
The location where we went was awesome
Khaled was very helpful and patient
That was really a wonderful adventure to do

1  Thank mostafakram
desertman, Owner at Desert Divers Dahab, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2017

Hi there! We're so glad your family liked rock climbing. It was a pleasure to have you all in Dahab. Hope to see you again soon! Said and the Desert Divers team

Reviewed February 4, 2017 via mobile

Me and friend went to a diving weekend in Dahab and we had the best weekend we could ask! The reefs are incredible, the people are so kind and the prices are realy good. I want to thank Tarek, our diving instructor who is super professional and speaks excellent English aswell and Tanis, the club's owner for the hospitality.

VERY RECOMMENDED!!!

1  Thank נעם ב

Hi - hope you still have a bit of that chilled out Dahab feeling! We're so happy that you loved diving in Dahab. Tarek is sending a big hello, and asking when you're on your way back! Until next time, Tanis, Said and the Desert Divers team