Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Hager Z
Cairo, Al Qahirah, Egypt

Best 3 days in my life :)

Review of Neptune Hotel
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Feb 6, 2013
Neptune Hotel in Dahab is great, I spent the best 3 days in my life here with the decent service and the awesome view the hotel has, it'ssimply perfect for anyone any age. I enjoyed it and I will sure go there again when I can :)
Date of stay: February 2013
    $17
  • ZenHotels.com
0.4 miles from Neptune Hotel
View more hotels in Dahab
All reviews perfect location sea view clean rooms enjoyed my stay wonderful hotel light house hotel is located stuff trips rates furniture
Selected filters
Reviewed February 5, 2013

We have spent many a pleasent evening here in the beach front located bar area.
The hotel is situated right by the bridge beside the main carpark.
It has bench seats covered in comfy cushions, & decorated with pretty lights. You can also buy beer from here to take to the restaurants for convienience that dont have a licence for the same price as the bottle shops.
We have not eaten here so cant comment on the food but have looked at the menu which seems to have a very good choice.
There is free WI-FI avaliable if you ask for the code.
In the winter months its quiet but in the summer its lively !
This is a great place to sip a drink & wnd watch the world go by while listening to the sea lapping at the shore.
We will certainly be returning once again to this place.

Date of stay: January 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank loversofthesun
Reviewed January 18, 2013

Neptune Hotel has my best recommendations. I spent ten wonderful days with my father at this family run hotel and received the best of Egyptian hospitality. Great location: the best for people watching from its excellent terrace, strategically located overlooking the foot bridge connecting the southern and northern part of Dahab (Asalah and Mashrab). Friendly staff, safe and clean.
Kjell and Abu Kjell....

Date of stay: January 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Stayed for 4 out of 8 days while in Dahab in December.
Good points- low price and excelent location
Bad point- very basic,poor quality and repetitive breakfast. Room was dusty,dark and smelled of cat urine. Bloody cats are running everywhere.No private beach as well as no swimming pool. Hotel staff isn't very welcoming and most of the speak NO english BUT guys working at the Neptune restaurant opposite the hotel are just amazing. Special thanks to Mahmud who managed to get taxies for me almost for a local rate:)1 month after my stay- Bookings.com notified me that Neptune is just about to charge me NO SHOW fee! The issue was sorted promptly but still....management should be more attentive no to waist someones time
VERY BAD poin: 2 out of 4 night I could not sleep until 3 am because of super loud music playing at the night club next to the hotel (2 out of 3 night clubs in Dahab are located just a few feet from the hotel). I just dont understand why nobody mentioned this issue before in previous reviews!? Also mosquitos seem to be a big issue as NO protective nets are provided. As such you need to keep doors and windows shut even when its hot inside

Overal, you get what you pay for- but you can get much better place for the same price in Dahab, with direct access to the sea and better staff. It might me not as well positioned as Neptune but 5- 10 minutes of walking from anywhere in Dahab isnt an issue. Also it seems to be way to noisy in the evenings and at nights- not for the ones who come to Dahab to RELAX

Another 4 days I stayed at Ghazala Hotel-paid even less but enjoyed 3 times more than my stay at Neptune

Room tip: Shop around- get another hotel with direct access to the sea.
Date of stay: December 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Very peaceful hotel. The rooms were clean, the staff were unusually attentive and respectful, . Feel like you are in your home with your family. hotel's owners very kindly and helpful I spent twice in this hotel and I carry a lot of good memories there. Thank Neptune Dahab see you soon :)

Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Definetly it's the best place in Dahab to spend a very quiet relaxing vacation ., have a unique location in the center of Dahab walkway where you can find all the service arround ., very nice staff and awesome managers ,very pleasant and clean rooms , tasty food ., actually i hope to be there again soon!

Date of stay: October 2012