“European flavour, good coffee” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ralphs German Bakery
Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Dahab
Cuisines: German, Cafe, European
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Bakes fresh bread and pastry every day, european style.
Seattle, Washington
“European flavour, good coffee”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

There's a great selection of pastries, sandwiches, tea and coffee drinks. Nice atmosphere, reasonable prices. Thoroughly enjoyed my iced americano to go.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

• Hungarian first
London, United Kingdom
“Great bakery”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2012

Ralphs was a daily feature in our recent holiday to Dahab, allowing us to pick up a pastry on our way to our diving! It was a great way to add to our breakfast and nice to have simple things in life!! Would defintely recommend! Great value too!

Visited October 2012
La Ceiba, Honduras
“So happy this place exists!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2012

I've only been to the new one in Mashraba but i am so happy its there. The food is fresh, cheap and although I LOVE Egyptian food, its a nice break and a taste of Europe. They staff I've met have been really friendly as well. They order things especially from Europe to make some products. I am a big fan so recommend it a lot! :)

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Phoenix, Arizona
“Kafa and desserts like Mama made”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2012

Thier are several of these around Dahab Sinai. I been I think to most of them. This is where I love tos get my coffee. I like the coffee here the best of any place. I love all the bake good, sweet and the bread. they serve food as well. I love the Carrot cake and all the apple deserts. They are so yummy. But when I want a quiet peaceful apmasphere at most I have found it in these places. Most of all the servers were very nice and made the exsperance even more relaxing and fun. Some of the places have wi fi also . It one of my favorite places to go. So go and enjoy some coffee and dessert.
Princess Angel

• Visited June 2012
“The perfect bakery!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2012 via mobile

Ralph's German Bakery with its cafes are the perfect place for breakfast, lunch and snacks.

The Lighthouse branch was our daily stop for breakfast (the coffee is great and the nougat-croissant is yummy!) as well as for an afternoon snack on the way back from the beach (you have to try the daily specials - we loved the Chicken-Melon-Salad, always freshly made by the chief cook, simply delicious!). We really can recommend all pastries, cakes, rolls & breads - we tried them all during our stays :)

The staff is superfriendly, the atmosphere is inviting to stay longer, and also the offer of free wifi is a huge plus.

All in all, we love it & it would be great to have such a great bakery and cafe also at home!