“Nice place to relax”

Carm Inn Restaurant
Ranked #25 of 115 Restaurants in Dahab
Cuisines: Healthy
Description: Carm Inn Tapasina Restaurant is a small, cozy restaurant along the beach promenade of Dahab. Carm Inn Tapasina is a Tapas restaurant but then with a twist. The "tapas" are a choice of dishes from different parts of the world. Create, Combine and Enjoy is our slogan, by choosing different items from the menu one can create a delicious dinner for oneself or share a choice of items with friends. Tapas restaurants are popular in Europe and we are now introducing it to Dahab. We have a large choice also for vegetarians.
Reviewed December 4, 2012

We didn't eat here but its a lovely place to come and escape the touts. We highly recommend the sahlab (a warm milky semolina drink).

Reviewed October 28, 2012

We liked the ambience (although we turned off the recorded bird calls) and the menu looked good. After ordering we were told there would be a wait for our food to arrive. But little did we know we would wait one hour and 40 minutes from ordering. You'd hope that the food would be so good you'd be able to forgive that but it was average. The seafood platter was very good as well as the vegetarian combo but the chicken curry and shepherdess pie were bland. Like the way they serve water in jugs to help fight the plastic bottle scourge.

Reviewed April 29, 2012

I visited Carm Inn for the third time and although the atmosphere and decor remain superb, I did think that the food standards were slipping. I had a chicken curry which honestly tasted as if the sauce came out of a Homepride tin! My son in law's meal was disappointing and my daughter's average. This was a real shame as on my two previous visits, I rated this as the best restaurant I visited in Dahab.
Maybe the chef has changed as the management hasn't - so maybe time to look closely at what's being served?

Reviewed March 29, 2012

Really bad steake its was cooked more than medium and the mushroom its was not fresh if you are intersting for steak go other place and check there tribadvisir

1  Thank Dahab20122012
Reviewed January 23, 2012

The first night we went to Carm Inn the food was soooo amazing. I got a vegetarian sampler platter for dinner, and some of the items were really tasty, especially the spinach malfatti. The atmosphere was relaxed, calm and casual as compared to some of the more "in your face" service oriented places along the boulevard. But the next morning I wasn't feeling so hot. Slight stomach issues. Nothing to go into detail about here :-/
To be honest, I didn't think it was the food at Carm Inn that was the problem, so we returned the next evening for another dinner. Again, the food and atmosphere were great, but had the same "issues" the following morning.
I'm having a difficult time rating this place, because I don't believe I got food poisoning (I've had serious food poisoning and this was definitely not that kind of sick) but there was certainly something that didn't sit quite right. On the other hand, this was one of our favorite places to eat. I guess you can take your chances and hope for the best the next morning :-D