“Nice place to relax.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Late Night, Seating
Aqaba, Jordan
“Nice place to relax.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2013

So pace is very nice, I usually go there in the evening to relax and use the Wifi while drinking tea and smoking shisa.
Very nice place during the day as well if you want to relax on the sun beds.
The staff and the owner are very friendly, and the atmosphere and music very good.

• Visited April 2013

essex
“the place to chill out”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2013

we spent several evenings here drinking coffee and having Shisha just relaxing we also had several lovely lunches and spent the whole day on the sunbeds and having the very helpful and friendly Yassar bring us great lunches and lovely fresh juice drinks. One of my favourite places in Dahab.

Visited March 2013
Romsey, United Kingdom
“Great Staff, Great View, Breakfast not so good”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2012

Only ate here for breakfast, went a few times but food was never that good. Very overcooked eggs, dry toast and the egyptian version was not much better. Tea was teabag style which I found poor compared to everywhere else. Didnt therefore want to try lunch / dinner

Waiting staff both local and swiss really nice and friendly, they were all great guys, I know what you mean about the foreign owners though, not very engaging!

Superb view and sunbed area, lovely for a beer late morning!

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Chilled out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2012 via mobile

No harassment off the staff so we decided to have a drink here. Really nice for relaxing and the music is good. We didn't eat here but went a good few times to chill. Friendly staff spotlessly clean toilets. One of the nicer bars on the main drag due to it's chilled out approach to life :)

Phoenix, Arizona
“Yummy Ice Cream”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2012

The first day after we arrived here in Dahab we saw the cute Resturant and my husband and I go in and check it out. We order vanila Ice cream with strawberrie with whip cream It was the best and such a good price we now go here anytime we want to get ice cream. We have tried other places and we come right back here. My husband and I went for for breakfast once. He got eggs and I got pancakes and again they have been the best yet I have tasted here in Dahab.. I love this place the people and the spirit It in front of the Sea . Just Perfect.
Princess Angel