“Great Staff, Great View, Breakfast not so good”
Review of Jay's Restaurant - CLOSED

Cuisines: European, Egyptian
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed December 13, 2012

Only ate here for breakfast, went a few times but food was never that good. Very overcooked eggs, dry toast and the egyptian version was not much better. Tea was teabag style which I found poor compared to everywhere else. Didnt therefore want to try lunch / dinner

Waiting staff both local and swiss really nice and friendly, they were all great guys, I know what you mean about the foreign owners though, not very engaging!

Superb view and sunbed area, lovely for a beer late morning!

Reviewed December 10, 2012 via mobile

No harassment off the staff so we decided to have a drink here. Really nice for relaxing and the music is good. We didn't eat here but went a good few times to chill. Friendly staff spotlessly clean toilets. One of the nicer bars on the main drag due to it's chilled out approach to life :)

Reviewed June 27, 2012

The first day after we arrived here in Dahab we saw the cute Resturant and my husband and I go in and check it out. We order vanila Ice cream with strawberrie with whip cream It was the best and such a good price we now go here anytime we want to get ice cream. We have tried other places and we come right back here. My husband and I went for for breakfast once. He got eggs and I got pancakes and again they have been the best yet I have tasted here in Dahab.. I love this place the people and the spirit It in front of the Sea . Just Perfect.
Princess Angel

1  Thank Princess L
Reviewed June 27, 2012

service was really slow, food is ok but can't make up the service...

Reviewed May 22, 2012

I had only breakfast there. I got a traditional one and it was like what my mom makes as home, beans, felafel and white chess including fresh juice and ur choice of tea or coffee. it is managed by a family over all and they are doing really good and always trying to progress it. the music at night always catchy to ur ears. try them anytime and u will like it. lot of cats though but that is a problem all over Dahab.