“The review I have given looks too good to be true - Well it is true”
Review of Sunrise Lodge

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Dahab
Sunrise Lodge
Ranked #19 of 32 Specialty Lodging in Dahab
Reviewed July 13, 2010

I heard about this place through a friend and you generally know that if someone is praising and advocating a business, it is good. I was not disappointed, me and my friend arrived for a mixture of a relaxing sight seeing holiday with the occasional bit of partying, we got both, the hotel itself is very close to the beach front with all the main shops, bars, restaurants, yet even thought it is literally 20 yards walk (no lie) to the front, because it is hidden away it somehow is beautifully quiet and quaint.
As a family run hotel it just adds to the personal feel of the place, they know how to have a good time too but by no means does this make them inconsiderate. Claire, E Hab and Salma are great people and would now consider them friends, you will not be disappointed.
The rooms were very clean and the service was excellent, they would offer to help with whatever you wanted/needed. We stayed in a twin room and it was big enough for us, it was not roomy enough for the sultan of Brunei but come'on!
They personally arranged many excursions for us too, which was an added touch. We just sat back and enjoyed our brilliant holiday in Dehab 6*s and a big thank you to Claire and co for a brilliant time in a great hotel, hugely recommended and excellent value for money.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with friends

Reviewed July 4, 2010

Sunrise Lodge is the best budget accommodation that I have stayed at in Egypt. The rooms are extremely well-maintained and clean. It is a one-minute walk from the beach, with lots of great restaurants close by. I originally planned to stay in Dahab for 3 days but ended up staying for a week. And part of the reason was the pleasant room I had at Sunrise Lodge. The owners are very honest people and explained to me clearly all the charges. They also provided me with information as to where to buy cheap water, etc. For the price I paid, the service I received is beyond my expectation. Highly recommended!

Stayed: June 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed May 21, 2010

Stayed at Sunrise for two nights and had very enjoyable stay. Comfy bed, clean room and good location, close to nice nice places to eat.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 20, 2010

The Sunrise Lodge is quite a unique little place! It's tucked away behind the bay in Dahab but is literally a 10 second walk from the prom where all the shopts and cafe's are - I really liked this as you felt tucked away, private and quiet but also very close to everything without even realising it. The lodge was clearly very new (I think I may have been one of the first guests) so it was in first rate condition and very clean. I guess the place is quite simple but it has a nice vibe, feels very chilled out (this suits Dahab perfectly) and it's incredibly good value (I'd even say a bargain). I got exceptional service both in terms of the accommodation and in terms of help with booking trips/getting advice about the local area. I would certainly stay again and can see the place growing into a central Dahab hub for all types of visitors (they seem to want to make it family friendly which seems quite unique for Dahab)!

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled solo