“Perfect Egyptian Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Meya Meya

Ranked #12 of 107 Restaurants in Dahab
Cuisines: Middle Eastern, Egyptian, International
Good for: Romantic, Dining on a budget, Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups, Scenic view, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Perfect Egyptian Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2012

Friendly staff with a chilled welcoming vibe. Food was excellent. I recommend the chicken and kofta kebab. I was offered baklava for desert which was different to the usual honey coated nutty pastry I am used to. I found it less rich which made it more delicious. topped off with an apple shisha. Definitely a restaurant I recommend to anyone. Even the cats are chilled like the staff and less annoying than elsewhere. Overall Meya Meya...what can I say...100%

• Indonesian first
Dahab, Egypt
“Meya Meya Dahab”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2012

I moved to Dahab recently, and since then I have been coming to Meya Meya every couple of days, the restaurant it's self is absolutely beautiful, wonderfully set out, the staff are very friendly and welcoming and can cater to pretty much any request! The food is wonderful!
The restaurant is family friendly, very nicely priced and to be totally honest, my favourite place in Dahab so far!
Definitely worth a vist, or two, or three, or more!

• Visited September 2012
“A very relaxt place to spend your evening for diner and a drink with a good book.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2012

Staying in a room in Club Red, it's one step away from this very nice restaurant. This place has it's typical Dahab admosphere: low tables with comfortable pillows in your back, easy going music, friendly waiters and a fine kitchen. All this at a friendly Dahab price...

Monterrey, Mexico
“Good Mezes”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2012

My wife and I stopped at this restaurant and enjoyed the mezes (which were for free). My wife had the rice and chicken and I really enjoyed the curry. It was definitely a nice place and the staff was very kind.

Visited August 2012
Cairo, Al Qahirah, Egypt
“Perfect restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2012

Hello every body
We stayed in Dahab one week..we had our lunch and the dinner alllll the week in this restaurant.really it's meya meya...100/100
The stafff here veryyyyy nice.
Abdo and Khalid ..they are so friendly.and the chef here soooo clever.

Nice vacation to every one

• Visited August 2012