“Another lovely week”

Sea Dancer Dive Center
Ranked #4 of 85 Tours in Dahab
More attraction details
Owner description: At Sea Dancer Dive Center we offer the perfect balance of safety, fun and environmental awareness. Whether you want to learn to dive, advance your training or just enjoy the beautiful sea life around Sinai, our multi-lingual, professional staff can ensure you get the most from your diving experience. Highlights include the 'Blue Hole', 'Canyon', 'Islands', SS Thistlegorm and Ras Mohammed.
Reviewed May 7, 2014

Returned to dahab last week and enjoyed a few more dives with Sea Dancer. As before, such a professional safety first organisation and so much personal attention, they even got my husband to enjoy a couple of dives. Thank you Marlies for taking me to the pregnant seahorse, which made my trip :) can't wait to back and hopefully see his babies

All reviews
"two weeks"
"underwater world"
"an amazing experience"

Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

Great professional staff starting with the owner and the receptionist to the instructors very professional yet super friendly and fun..... I would greatly recommend sea dancer to be on your diving itinerary in sinai

Reviewed April 16, 2014

Together with my girlfriend we visited Dahab in march 2014. Dahab a smaller town is a nice destination for a diving Holiday. As always we go diving with Sea Dancer Dive Centre, which is located in the middle of the bay in Masbat, Dahab. For the situation I would still recommend to go there. Dahab has always been and still is quiet and safe.
Sea Dancer has highly qualified instructors, managers and employees; is a nature-minded, nice, well organized, small company; with excellent equipment. My girlfriend did her Advanced Open Water and later we went fun diving. In and around Dahab there are beautiful dive sites. Diving is manly from shore on the reef along the coast. But it is also possible and highly recommended for Day Boat Safari for diving or snorkeling in the protected areas of Ras Abu Galum or Gabr-el-Bint.
We loved it and will come back again.

1  Thank Hans05469
Reviewed April 10, 2014

Sea Dancer Dive Center is potentially the most client-oriented and professional Dive Center in Sinai. I did my Open Water certification with them, and it was the absolute best place to do it:
From the beginning on, they were highly professional, assisting me in every step of planning my trip, from personally checking out lodging options suitable for my case, to assisting when the PADI-ONLINE course ( which i did) was not working well, to finding and arranging a great babysitter option for my two kids to ensure they are properly taken care of while I dive - in short, they went way out of their way, always without being intrusive. Their high standards apply to ALL their handpicked staff - not only the diving instructors are highly professional, experienced and knowledgable yet very friendly and fun, but also the manager will offer you any help possible, from ordering inexpensive, yet tasty lunches, to finding spare parts of my PC. Their support staff ( cleaners, drivers, etc.) are very professional too, which made me feel so comfortable diving as a single women - excellent, handpicked professionals, all through and through- Including the owner, that will ensure personally that you have all you need to succeed in making this an amazing experience. Their equipment is superb and in excellent condition, and rental very easy. It is also a great place for female travellers, as absolutely hassle free, honest and respectful. Several of their staff are female, all of them have excellent language skills and a passion for teaching. They are also very involved in the community and in environmental protection and can name literally every fish you see. Even their drivers will ensure that environmental standards are met and speak up if someone takes i.e. corals - they live their passion at the highest standard possible, putting you with your needs in the center- excellent value for money, and no hassle or weird games at the billing time either- though and through, not to be missed! I travelled alone with my two infants, doing an open water course in only 4 days and they made me enjoy and succeed.

1  Thank fallertanja
See more reviews
Reviewed March 14, 2014

Iif you are planning to dive in Dahab look no further than the Sea Dancer Dive Centre. Having only tried to scuba once and was told not to bother because I couldn't equalise, Steve at SD suggested I go see Dr Herkl first and it couldn't have been better advice). Dr Herkl knows a lot about scuba and talked me through different techniques for equalising and had the unenviable job of clearing my ears from wax! Boosted by knowing that it was possible (although a bit harder for me compared to others to equalise) I booked in to do a one to one discover scuba diving session with Marlise as my instructor. Steve also lent me a padi book to read that evening so I had some idea about what I was going to do the next day. To say it was one of the most exhilarating experiences of my life was an understatement. Marlise was extremely thorough in preparing me for the dive and went through the equipment meticulously. She was very patient and helped me to trust her ability to keep me safe. I managed to reach 7 meters without my ears exploding, and Marlise pointed out some amazing fish along the way. Being able to breathe underwater was an awesome experience and I have achieved something in my life I didn't think was possible. Sea Dancer's professional, fun and safety conscious approach is what every new and experienced diver needs. Thank you to a Sea dancer, Steve and Marlise- I will be back at some point to do my open water padi course with you :)

1  Thank NicolaBloom