“Highly professional, excellent and reliable service, superb diving” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sea Dancer Dive Center

Sea Dancer Dive Center
Ranked #5 of 81 Tours in Dahab
More attraction details
Owner description: At Sea Dancer Dive Center we offer the perfect balance of safety, fun and environmental awareness. Whether you want to learn to dive, advance your training or just enjoy the beautiful sea life around Sinai, our multi-lingual, professional staff can ensure you get the most from your diving experience. Highlights include the 'Blue Hole', 'Canyon', 'Islands', SS Thistlegorm and Ras Mohammed.
Tunis, Tunisia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Highly professional, excellent and reliable service, superb diving”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2014

Sea Dancer Dive Center is potentially the most client-oriented and professional Dive Center in Sinai. I did my Open Water certification with them, and it was the absolute best place to do it:
From the beginning on, they were highly professional, assisting me in every step of planning my trip, from personally checking out lodging options suitable for my case, to assisting when the PADI-ONLINE course ( which i did) was not working well, to finding and arranging a great babysitter option for my two kids to ensure they are properly taken care of while I dive - in short, they went way out of their way, always without being intrusive. Their high standards apply to ALL their handpicked staff - not only the diving instructors are highly professional, experienced and knowledgable yet very friendly and fun, but also the manager will offer you any help possible, from ordering inexpensive, yet tasty lunches, to finding spare parts of my PC. Their support staff ( cleaners, drivers, etc.) are very professional too, which made me feel so comfortable diving as a single women - excellent, handpicked professionals, all through and through- Including the owner, that will ensure personally that you have all you need to succeed in making this an amazing experience. Their equipment is superb and in excellent condition, and rental very easy. It is also a great place for female travellers, as absolutely hassle free, honest and respectful. Several of their staff are female, all of them have excellent language skills and a passion for teaching. They are also very involved in the community and in environmental protection and can name literally every fish you see. Even their drivers will ensure that environmental standards are met and speak up if someone takes i.e. corals - they live their passion at the highest standard possible, putting you with your needs in the center- excellent value for money, and no hassle or weird games at the billing time either- though and through, not to be missed! I travelled alone with my two infants, doing an open water course in only 4 days and they made me enjoy and succeed.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank fallertanja

• Hungarian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Brighton, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Sea Dancer - 1st class dive specialists”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2014

Iif you are planning to dive in Dahab look no further than the Sea Dancer Dive Centre. Having only tried to scuba once and was told not to bother because I couldn't equalise, Steve at SD suggested I go see Dr Herkl first and it couldn't have been better advice). Dr Herkl knows a lot about scuba and talked me through different techniques for equalising and had the unenviable job of clearing my ears from wax! Boosted by knowing that it was possible (although a bit harder for me compared to others to equalise) I booked in to do a one to one discover scuba diving session with Marlise as my instructor. Steve also lent me a padi book to read that evening so I had some idea about what I was going to do the next day. To say it was one of the most exhilarating experiences of my life was an understatement. Marlise was extremely thorough in preparing me for the dive and went through the equipment meticulously. She was very patient and helped me to trust her ability to keep me safe. I managed to reach 7 meters without my ears exploding, and Marlise pointed out some amazing fish along the way. Being able to breathe underwater was an awesome experience and I have achieved something in my life I didn't think was possible. Sea Dancer's professional, fun and safety conscious approach is what every new and experienced diver needs. Thank you to a Sea dancer, Steve and Marlise- I will be back at some point to do my open water padi course with you :)

Visited March 2014
1 Thank NicolaBloom
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Loved it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2014

I did my Advanced Padi with Sea Dancer in December and loved every single dive. The instructors explained everything very clearly and I felt I was in safe, professional hands throughout the course - whilst also having lots of fun. The staff went out of their way to take us to a variety of dive sites, all of which were stunning. One highlight was seeing 4 dolphins... wow.

I had done my Open Water Padi with Sea Dancers so when I visited Dahab again, I couldn't wait to go back for more - and didn't regret it.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank RosieLisaT
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Very friendly and professional”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2014

The staff was so friendly and very professional, the equipment was great and so was the price. We will definitely go back and dive with them again. Me and my fiancé (both PADI Adv. open water) stayed in Dahab during New Years and after talking to a few of the diving companies in town we decided to go with Sea Dancer. The situation in Cairo and other places in Egypt means that there a way fewer tourist than normally which was perfect for us as the instructors had plenty of time for us, and the dive sites were less crowded, so we'd definitely recommend people to go.

Visited December 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Looking Forward to Coming Back!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2014

Sea Dancer is wonderful.
I've traveled all over the world and love tripadvisor but I've never submitted a review until now but I had to let everyone know just how great they are.
After spending a couple weeks with the team they felt like family and if I could give them 10 stars I would; they do an amazing job.
I'd been to Dahab back in the late 90's and had always wanted to go back.
Doing a lot of diving was my number one goal but this time was traveling with my girlfriend who had never been diving before.
We were both a little nervous about how she would feel about diving and
She did have a little trouble with her ears at first but the team at Sea Dancer helped her through the process and she walked away with her Open Water certification in addition to discovering the magic of diving.
We were also a little concerned about safety because of the revolution but everything was fine and there was never a point when we felt unsafe. In fact we live in Baltimore and I felt safer in Dahab than in some neighborhoods at home.
Facilities at Sea Dancer are top of the line and our gear was very well maintained.
I had heard about Fluoro diving and SeaDancer is one of the very few places that does fluoro dives; Kjeld thanks for blowing my mind!
I wanted to take some photos and Elvira showed me awesome tips. I was also able to rent a camera that worked great and I'll post a couple shots I took with their gear.
Thank you Elvira for an 84 minute dive and if that wasn't amazing enough - we saw three sea horses!!
Steve runs the dive shop and did a excellent job organizing our time in addition to answering a ton a questions before we even arrived.
Everyone at Sea Dancer was wonderful and I can't wait to go back!

Visited September 2013