“Best dive centre in Dahab”

Sea Dancer Dive Center
Ranked #4 of 83 Tours in Dahab
More attraction details
Owner description: At Sea Dancer Dive Center we offer the perfect balance of safety, fun and environmental awareness. Whether you want to learn to dive, advance your training or just enjoy the beautiful sea life around Sinai, our multi-lingual, professional staff can ensure you get the most from your diving experience. Highlights include the 'Blue Hole', 'Canyon', 'Islands', SS Thistlegorm and Ras Mohammed.
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best dive centre in Dahab”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

An absolutely awesome diving and learning experience with the Sea Dancer crew. Very professional setup and top quality service. All aspects of diving are very thoroughly and comprehensively delivered - safety, environment and fun! Big shout out to Paul for his tutoring!! I will definitely go back to Dahab and when I do, I will be using Sea Dancer again, 11 out of 10.

Visited November 2013

• Hungarian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“No words to express how... FABULOUS!!”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Just did my advanced open water and few fun dives with Sea dancer family and I enjoyed it so much!! Equipement is top quality and they are very concerned about divers' security and preservation of the underworld but all this without preventing cheetfulness and having loads of FUN!

A special thanks to Elvira who has been my faithful instructor and buddy and whose sens of wonder and joie de vivre is highly contagious. GRACIAS!

See you soon guys!
Javier -the 'fake' spanish guy

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Cerejavi
“Great diving!”
Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

Very professional guiding for diving these beautiful dive spots. Open and flexible in planning dives. Fun in a safe way under water. Very nice staff. I am going back for sure!

Visited August 2013
Lothians
57 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 142 helpful votes
“First class experience on my second time at Sea Dancer”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

I have just completed a week diving with Sea Dancer for the second time this year and have had a great time yet again. Steve juggles the different dive requirements to give everyone the best chance of seeing different sites and achieving their goals. All of the staff are as friendly as I remembered and welcome returning guests with smiles and memories from their past trips.

Lots of courses were going on and it is always a pleasure to see new divers starting off with a good underwater experience in the hands of friendly, knowledgeable instructors.

What did I see this time? 6 seahorses on my first dive, free swimming octopus on my last 2 daytime dives, a turtle swimming on Lighthouse Reef who was sleeping there on a later night dive, the canyon and blue hole were as pretty as I remembered and finally a fluoro dive to finish off.

The fluoro dive is an extra expense but as an experienced diver seeing the underwater world differently was worth it. We saw a free swimming eel in the seagrass lit up beautifully with the special torches, the colours and patterns of the coral are amazing and near the end we saw a large and small devil scorpionfish glowing brightly (orange/pink) on the sand. A great way to end a lovely week of diving.

If you want to dive in small groups with a personalised service this is where to go.

Visited September 2013
Swansea, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“PADI open water dive course”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

My family and I have just completed the open water dive course level l with Sea Dancer Dive Centre at the Acacia Hotel, Dahab and I have to say the whole experience was excellent. Our instructor was Kjeld (pronounced Cal) who`s instruction was top class. He amused us with his many stories and amazed us with his endless patience!! We really didn`t know how we would take to the diving, but thanks to Cals calm teaching approach and clear instruction we all absolutely loved the whole experience....well perhaps not the exam - ok, easy test!! We completed 7 dives in total and will definitely be continuing on to the advance level at some stage hopefully in Dahab, which we loved.

I also want to mention and give a massive thanks to Sally who ran the Sea Dancer Dive Centre at the Acacia Hotel. She was competent, bubbly and always calmed me down when I looked a bit stressed!! ha ha. Also thanks to Catherine and Flo who were training to instruct and came with us on some dives - good luck to you both.

The equipment and safety procedures at Sea Dancer were of the highest standard and we felt totally safe and comfortable at all times. At the same time the `laid back` vibe reminded us that to have fun was also paramount.

I would highly recommend Sea Dancer particularly combined with a stay at the Acacia. Oh and go on the boat trip - out of this world!

I will be adding photos in due course.

All the best Teresa (The Welsh Mam)

Visited September 2013