“excellent first experience diving”

Sea Dancer Dive Center
Ranked #4 of 83 Tours in Dahab
More attraction details
Owner description: At Sea Dancer Dive Center we offer the perfect balance of safety, fun and environmental awareness. Whether you want to learn to dive, advance your training or just enjoy the beautiful sea life around Sinai, our multi-lingual, professional staff can ensure you get the most from your diving experience. Highlights include the 'Blue Hole', 'Canyon', 'Islands', SS Thistlegorm and Ras Mohammed.
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“excellent first experience diving”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

I recently enjoyed an excellent experience diving for the first time with Sea Dancer Dive Centre. Steve the Manager created a friendly atmosphere around the centre and the instructors were very professional and helpful. I'd certainly recommend Sea Dancer to other divers.

• Hungarian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
London, United Kingdom
“Fantastic experience!”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

I planned to shop around the dive centre before choosing one. So I started from Sea Dancer and I ended there…

Steve was funny, easy going, friendly and…what else? Yes, very professional at his job. I dived with Anna and Paul, both were very professional and safety in mind. I was not confident with my diving skills, so they encouraged developing my confidence and I completed 13 dives successfully :D

I enjoyed the whole experience especially diving at Blue Hole. Thank you very much for everyone I met at Sea Dance, I'll see you again soon.

1 Thank melody404
East Sussex
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Can't get better”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Would just like to say a BIG thank you to all the staff at Sea Dancer. This was our 3rd visit with you and we will be coming back again because you all make our stay a delight. My special thanks goes to Paul Ravenhill for helping me to obtain my MSD cert. It has always been a pleasure diving with you and look forward to have many more dives with you again in October. Every member of staff makes you feel welcome. For non scuba divers reading this, if you wish to try your hand at scuba diving in Dahab then this is the place to head. They will make you very welcome and safety is no one with them. Also all the rental equipment is top notch. For those of you who want to try Underwater Photography you could do no better than seeking the help of Kjeld. Keep doing what your doing Sea Dancer and see you all again in October.

1 Thank Scubaric
Amsterdam
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 113 helpful votes
“Very relaxed and extremely professional dive school”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

We enjoyed diving with Kjeld a lot. The underwater photography course he gave was a huge eye opener. We learned so much. The atmosphere at the diving school is professional but also very relaxed. Steve the guy who organizes everything is very strict but a cheerful and funny storyteller. We haven't got any complaint what so ever.

1 Thank EllesP
Edmonton, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Steve, Paul, Elvira - Excellent, Professional, Fun”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

I have an amazing experience with Sea Dancer.
The reviews don't lie! Everything was straightforward and easy from day one, I was able to dive at a number of gorgeous sites and we were lucky to have a lot of these sites to ourselves for the most part.

The coral reefs were the best I have ever seen; the clarity of the water and the variety of fish were just fascinating and I am so grateful to have seen such plentiful beauty.

I highly recommend: the Blue Hole/ Canyon, the beautiful coral of the Islands, and the day trip to Ras Mohammed National Park/Thistlegorm Wreck.

If you are planning a trip to dive in this area you have come to the right place. Their prices are excellent, and the knowledge and experience of the staff would make less experienced divers feel very comfortable.

Thank you guys for everything!

2 Thank cjcj1981