Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Lol.travel
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 22, 2012

Divers House's dive training was relaxed, extremely good value, precise, clear and fun. I loved the matter-of-fact approach, no messing about. I was looked after brilliantly and each day felt like a big adventure. Roland provided the perfect blend of German precision and arabic style, having trained up lots of the local Egyptian Dive Masters. He was enthusiastic when I got something right, and simply reassuring when I didn't. Yes, I'd definitely like to go back to do the Advanced Open Water course, and see some more fabulous reef fish.

Date of stay: March 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank johnp_harrow
Reviewed October 13, 2011

I have stayed here 2011 and 2005 - both times had a lot of fun - the guys are very accomodating and flexible. We only paid $22 for a 4 bed room in 2011 and food is readily available from the nicer pensione jasmine which is just next door.
In 2011 - we were a mixed group of advanced, open water and beginner divers - so they flexed the schedule nicely, but for me as an advanced diver i was looking for more interesting dive sites and unfortunately i didn't get any of these. Be clear about what your expectations are - Mohammed always does his best to meet them and he is a very honest guy - if he can save you money he will.

Room tip: There are two sea view rooms at the front.
Date of stay: July 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed September 12, 2011

We've been coming to Dahab since 2007, at least once a year, for 14 days.
Always staying at Divers House Hotel and always diving with Divers House Team.
Excellent staff.
Cosy, clean rooms, perfect setting on the seaside and near the city centre.
Good material.
Nice taxi drivers.
PERFECT!
And the finest food right next door, at Jasmine's Restaurant!!

Date of stay: December 2010
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed July 29, 2011

The staff at Divers House were absolutely lovely! They were very accommodating to what I was looking for and were a pleasure to be around. I would go back in a heart beat, and definitely plan to visit in the future. You can't go wrong with a visit to Divers house!

Date of stay: October 2010
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed June 26, 2011

Amazing staff. Really chill and personal approach while offering professional en high quality service. Everything can be arranged with ease. Mohammed is a little crazy - but only in a good way. Like I said don't look any further. We'll be back for sure!! Thanks again guys!!

Date of stay: June 2011