Auski Camp
$79
$50
$41
  • Breakfast included
Ecotel Dahab Bay View Resort(Dahab)(Great Value!)
$30
$32
Hotels.com
$54
  • Breakfast included
Happy Life Village(Dahab)(Great Value!)
$30
$31
$28
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 9, 2012

I spent two weeks in Auski camp, during my first visit to Dahab. It is one of the sweetest places to stay. My room was not overly luxurious but very comfortable with shower & toilet, clean and literaly 3m from the sea, for really good price. I remember I opened the door and I was face to face with the beach and amazing view :) I think I'll never forget that moment. Auski camp has several types of rooms, so they can meet any budget.

Staff is friendly and service is OK. Food is amazing!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Jelena L
Reviewed March 6, 2012

This is a great deal of you take the most out of it. The rooms are near a small market so it isn't hard to reach shops as breakfast isn't included. The fee is very humble and the overall service is good as I've paid 80 EGP per night for a triple room.

You may rent bikes, ride camels and horses on the shore. Great for a short relaxing vacation. Highly recommended if you are on a budget.

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank TarekMostafa
Reviewed February 17, 2012

Hi, from 17.1.2012 to 23.1.2012 were Mitja, Matjaz and Robert (from Slovenia, Europe) in Auski Camp, all was OK.
Next year we plan to spend winter holidays with ouer Familly again in Auski Camp :)
Best Regards from Kranj, Slovenia
robi@carnium.si

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank robi_ceferin
Reviewed January 30, 2012

Auski camp is a nice place, its manager Mr. Shauki is a good man, he never force us to take his packages like most Arabs do. The rooms are just nice, with price ranging from 35-45 LE per person. I dont mind staying here again if I come back to Dahab.

• Stayed: January 2012
1  Thank AnaAzmir
Reviewed February 11, 2010

i went to dahab for my vacation during winter break on feb 2010. the service were so poor. they acting jerk when welcoming me to the camp. as i cook by myself, they charge me for using the kitchen with poor cleanliness. the room just ok, but its bed really make me sick. the owner shauki, keep shouting and shouting to others traveller as they dont have any respect to their guest. i took snorkelling and quad biking activities, and shauki charge me increase of 50 from usual price, then when i ask for his explanation then he gave me the usual price. the toilet are so dirty and smelly and the rest place in the middle of the camp are so dirty. i swear i wont stay in Auski Camp if i come to Dahab again!

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled with friends
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank bullockiddo