Shams Hotel
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsdiving centerrooms are cleansea viewplace to stayprofessional divingvisit dahabbreakfast is servedamazing placehotel ownerdiving tripexcellent staystayed for nightsrelaxing placehotel is locatedthe location is perfectgreat divingenjoyed my stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 8, 2012

I stayed at Shams hotel for one week, I want to express my appreciation for the superior service I received during my stay at Shams, I will definitely stay with them again. The hotel is very nice, air-conditioned and clean with comfortable beds. The stuff are friendly so much. I loved the natural material they used for the rooms. it's located direct on the sea. I enjoyed my diving course with lovely professorial instructors, the prices is definitely great, I will definitely return to this hotel and had a great time!

Room Tip: The rooms that made of wood are the best. Go for it!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
Shamsiii, Owner at Shams Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2016

Dear Mimi,

Thanks for the nice words & thanks for taking time to review us
I am happy you have enjoyed your stay & looking forward to see you soon again

Reviewed August 8, 2012

Very beautiful place in Dahab you must to visit it when you be in dahab you will be very interesting with this place and with the helpful friendly staff and you'll find all you need from restaurant , diving center , caffe , bicycle and they'll help you to make snorkeling , safary , every thing u want :)

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
shamsdahab, Owner at Shams Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2012

Thanks a lot for the nice words you have wrote , i am looking forward to see you next time

Reviewed August 5, 2012

We spent two weeks at Shams hotel. Basically for diving there, we were overwhelmed by the charming staff and the kindness of the whole crew. The owner helps you for whatsoever (e.g. taxi service from Sharm el Sheikh to Dahab) and takes really care (you almost feel like being his personal guest). The rooms are clean and the location is quiet, not to close to the moving and loud centre, but reachable within 5 minutes walking distance. The hotel is right at the beach and if you sit in the restaurant there is nothing between you and the sea. Having the diving centre aside makes things even more relaxed and easy. Not to forget: pricing is really fair! Definitely a place to come again. We say thank you to Shams and his crew for the great time in Dahab!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Susana P

Dear Susana , Thanks for nice words .
you don't need to thank me for any thing , it is my pleasure . I am happy to see you again .
Greetings to Mr Frank
all the best

Reviewed July 20, 2012

I stayed at Shams Hotel for two weeks in July 2012. It pleasantly surprised me that the rooms are super clean. The rooms are air-conditioned and there was a nice seaview from the balcony, although I prefer going down to Shams Restaurant to enjoy the view. Staff were all very friendly and the prices are very reasonable. Sometimes you may miss a pool or sunbeds (especially if you were to travel with children), but then you can just go out and explore some other parts of beautiful Dahab and guaranteed you will find what you look for in no time! All in all I can recommend this hotel as a good basic hotel with excellent price - quality ratio.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Xandi88

I am glad you liked your stay at Shams Hotel,
You are always welcome to come any time
All the best & see you soon again :)

Reviewed July 12, 2012

Excellent hotel location, nice and friendly stuff matching with Dahab culture

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
Shamsiii, Owner at Shams Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2016

Thanks for a great review
Shams Hotel team is greatfull for the positive experience you had here
Welcome at any time