“Titanic Cafe”

$20.50*
Blue Hole Snorkeling Trips from Dahab
Ranked #2 of 36 things to do in Dahab
Reviewed February 7, 2014

Ask for Yousef, he speaks excellent English, has fair prices and good facilities right beside the entrance/exit point.

Reviewed January 21, 2014

Don't be put off by the depth of the hole and how frightening the diving horror stories are, this place is absolutely beautiful. We snorkelled it for well over an hour and saw a huge variety of fish of all different colours and sizes. The coral is stunning. The best time to go is early in the morning or late afternoon to avoid the throngs of tourists.

Reviewed January 21, 2014

I took a camel ride from the Tropitel Dahab Oasis along the beach to the Blue Hole. Stopped at Elfanar (a cafe at the end of the promenade) and the lovely Louka took me in snorkelling around the coral, pointing out various fish, guiding my way.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

snorkeller here only, didn't dive. Hole is so deep, and so blue. Snorkeling over it can be quite frightening if not used to it.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

I did not go to Egypt to snorkel or even think of it as a place to snorkel. So, when the opportunity arose to get to go snorkeling at the Blue Hole, I really didn't expect much except maybe "cold" water. What a surprise! We rented a wetsuit, which made the experience very comfortable and from the moment we entered the water I was surrounded by fish, coral and reefs. It was simply breathtaking colors like I had never seen before and I have snorkel all over Mexico and the Carribbean. I highly recommend it.